Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Super Bowl.........
Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

So yeah... Thoughts on the game? Ive seen many people discussing American Football before so don't hide this time.

Well done Broncos buy Carolina literally gave you the game.

Comments
louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

Although I am from Canada, I personally prefer the NFL over the CFL. I have always been a Brady/Patriots fan but since they were out, I decided to go for the Broncos so that Peyton could go out on a high (despite being a Brady guy, I respect Peyton). In the end I felt pretty bad for the Panthers because after a nearly invincible regular season, it was sad to see them fall. :(

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I hate the Panthers. I used to like Cam Newton until he took his "little kid on a football field" act too far and had a forty second celebration against Atlanta when his team was ahead 48-0 earlier in the season. There is celebrating, and then there is a lack of respect for the other team. Issue was, he wasn't even mature enough to realize that, responding to his critics, "if you don't like it, keep me from scoring."

Well guess what happened tonight. Couldn't be happier.

Also, that foul on the Panthers when they tried to prevent Denver from celebrating a first down was the perfect image of dramatic irony.

Don't really care for Denver either, but Peyton Manning is a class act and deserved to go out on a high. Between the Panthers and Broncos, I'd take the Broncos everytime. At least they realize they're professionals.

SoccerBoss 8 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

The defense played the game. The Broncos defense especially​ shut out the Panthers offence.