Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

what is your local stadium?
liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

what are your local stadiums?

for me here in riyad it is al-hilal stadium and king fahad internacional stadium(saudi arabia).
in london it is upton park(west ham) and also leyton orient stadium

Comments
ramaboy10 9 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Emirates is down Holloway road for me. About 30 minutes.

JuanMata10 9 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Ernst-Happel-Stadium (Vienna) where Austria hosted yesterdays Brazil - Austria match. I've been there btw :-)

Borgthebest 9 years ago
Chelsea, Brazil 9 45

Ta Qali,National Stadium(Malta) it hosts all Malta's home matches in the World Cup/European Qualifiers + Friendlies

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Stadium of club GOŠk from Dubrovnik:

Gennady 9 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

In my home town it's the Dynamo Stadium Vladivostok the home ground of FC Luch-Energy Vladivostok

And In Bangkok where I live it's Rajamangala Stadium, the home ground of Thai Natonal team with the capacity of almost 50,000. Most of the friendlies with European clubs are also played there, Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Barcelona and lots of other teams all played here... on 5th December I'm gonna be watching Legends match in there Team Canavaro vs Team Figo :)

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

FC Utrecht - The Netherlands. A small club, right in the middle of the country, beautiful city too :D

Built in 1970 with 23.750 seats

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

MMArena in Le Mans, built to host FC le Mans 72 games in Ligue 1, sadly the club went in Ligue 2 the first year of rebuilding causing bunkrupty to the club in very bad shape lately.
Never felt close to this team despite having many players playing there like Drogba, Maiga and co but very sad to see them with a limitted budget while they were used to 40 Million Euros per year.

HorseAFC 9 years ago
60 798

Here in Jamaica, The closest stadium to me is the National Stadium. It holds 20 000 and all qualifying matches and tournaments are held there. Schoolboy football is huge in Jamaica and it is even bigger than the Red STripe Premier League. The closest school to me is Jamaica College and is on track for 4 out of 4 titles this season (already won 1 and are in the final for the rest). They are also champions of the Manning Cup and Olivier Shield(all island) Jamaica College winning thier first trophy this season.

Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@Gennady Wow, that stadium from Bangkok is really amazing! :o

rayrex7 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Well my local stadium isn't actuallay different from Wembley stadium actually the only difference is that it's 20 by 20 holds up to 16 people and there is no lights due to technical problems and actually there are no goal post except two rocks on each side due to lack of funds and the teams play 6 for each side

Oh and we don't play on grass, but on concrete and sand
But the best thing that it's
100% FUN
100% FREE
100% NATURAL
50% SAFE
AND ITS 24/7 open

:)

Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

lololololoolooool, @rayrex7!

Wolfie 9 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Mercedes-Benz Arena (Stuttgart)

Wolfie 9 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

MacScot 9 years ago
Rangers, Scotland 1 30

For me Ibrox stadium is around a 2 hour drive away been there many times .............

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Lucky you guys, stadium of Slovan Bratislava (Slovakia) right now.

Wolfie 9 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

^ Bratislava :D

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Wolfie I love that film, awesome comedy, irony is that scene of Bratislava was shot in Czech republic, anyways it makes me laugh every time.

Wolfie 9 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

It's a silly movie for sure. ;) I like the man on the train. Mi scusi!

haha..

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@macscot upton park is only 10 mins away