Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What is/was your favorite subject in school?
KhaledAzizJr 8 years ago
Manchester United, Italy 40 610

Just out of curiosity :)

Comments
decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Obviously P.E/physical education/sports. Liked math in elementary & junior high but it starts to suck in high school. Social studies are fine at times.

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Economics.

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I didnt really liked any of the major subjects. Music or PE were obviously the best subjects but I had to choose a real subject I would go with Physics.

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Chemistry Math and History..

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

History/Biology/Philosophy

Heisinburg 8 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Design and Technology.

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Maths and history

Gennady 8 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

History, English and P.E. :)

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Math and Physic, I sucked at literature and English lol. ironically, English is like my first language now....

Basically I hate every subject that have to learn stuff by heart everyday despite how interesting they are, it's the education that made us kids hate them. History is important and awesome, but somehow the education system made us hate it so badly back then.

rayrex7 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

P.E
Maths
Physics
English

I am terrible in Chemistry, Biology, Economics and Business management :)

ramaboy10 8 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Still in school :(

Probably history, only teacher that actually makes it sound interesting

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

history and math ofcourse!

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I actually hated History lessons, mainstream History for cows with very closed minded teachers not really interested crossing the red lines or going out of the topic drawn by the education Ministry. But History remains my biggest passion specially while mixed with politics. My best marks were on maths because there was no way to go out of topic :) but anyway i was really bored by all mainstream school topics except Sport lol...

TheGame 8 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

Science and history

Bogdan 8 years ago Edited
Dynamo Kyiv, Ukraine 23 592

Math, P.E, and History

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Math and History

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@tiki_taka

I actually hated History lessons, mainstream History for cows with very closed minded teachers not really interested crossing the red lines or going out of the topic drawn by the education Ministry. But History remains my biggest passion specially while mixed with politics.

+1. Same goes for me. I also hate any linguistic or economic lessons. Except English, since I am still trying to learn.

My favourites are Math, Physics, Organic Chemistry and Programming (just started at the university, its very interesting) .
I really tried to like biology. But I just can't. Otherwise I was probably going to study Medic at university.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Emerecan: welcome to the nerd world mate! Are you studying computer science now or EE?

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

^ LoL.
I am studying EEE right now. Will try to finish school in 4 years. I passed the English exam so that I didn't need to study 1 more year.

Madridista11 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Tuan&Emerecan Fellow nerd here. Currently studying Computer networking, hopefully become either a network engineer or a software engineer

louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

History and Geography.