Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

33 - Leicester City will now be top of the PL for 33 days in 2015-16, the same number that Spurs have been top in total since 1992.
HorseAFC 8 years ago
60 798

Stat by @optajoe on twitter

Comments
Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Lol. Leicester showing how it's done. ;)

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

We have no Spur or Leicester fans here so unfortunately this dig will go unnoticed .

Marcus2011 8 years ago

But BRAVO to Foxes !! Sometimes i tell myself Leicester is just reincarnated Chelsea . They have same blue jerseys and white , and manager is ex Chelsea boss , they have owner who just recently started so many similarities :))

onze11 8 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Haiti 29 123

Wow. Oh my... Who found this stat?! Brilliant, Optajoe.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Wow. Who found this stat. Brilliant, Optajoe.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

@Marcus

They are just missing a crapton of owner money in player investments :P

Leicester is a special story because they are doing it in the polar opposite manner of almost every club to win a major trophy in the last decade. As much as I love United, and respect teams such as Barca/Madrid/Bayern/Juve, that's something we just can't do. At least recently.

HorseAFC 8 years ago
60 798

@Marcus what happened to LilyWhite?

Lodatz 8 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Fun stat. You wanna know another?

Dele Alli has scored more Premier League goals than Jack Wilshire's entire career playing for Arsenal.

enter image description here

COYS

:)

• History

Fun stat. You wanna know another?

Dele Alli has scored more Premier League goals than Jack Wilshire.

COYS

UnitedWeAre 8 years ago
Manchester United 3 9

^LOOOL that was pretty funny and sad, pls don't get me involved in this :'), im just here for the LOLs

@HorseFC lool that was really funny when i first seen it

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Leicester trolling big teams :) passion + team work >>> money + fan base + individuals + marketing, Leicester has a champion attitude, I told my friends that they would get at least 3 pets from ( City, Arsenal ) games, they could get even more...
Hope they win the league with 400k players...

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Lodatz Wilshere scored 6 goals in EPL for Arsenal and 2 of them were goals of this season.
Get injured, score goal of the season, repeat.

tiki_taka 8 years ago

pressure on them now will be huge, hope English press doesnt sink them...

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@tiki_taka I think you made it clear to everyone of us that you want Leicester to win the league so you can bash it over on all PL fans in your classic BPL vs LaLiga discussions you create and call English teams sh1t and praise your beloved Barcelona, but at this moment you are tiring me even my younger brother who is not even a member of this site noticed that by reading 5 of your comments.

Instead of supporting them for that fetish of yours why don't you enjoy their football? Just saying...

Marcus2011 8 years ago

@jozemourinho

lol I think you just exposed tiki :D .

It will be very interesting to see Leicester as winner than go on to CL . Surely they will need to buy more because competing in CL bigger squad is a must and they must keep the current squad because these players are their identity . New image . If those things don't happen then Leicester will be like many other stories fast rise and hard fall . They need quality management from top and organization , right investment and keep the current manager for sure !

Otherwise they will be like Blackburn Rovers in 1995 .

However , I still think Barcelona would rather play Leicester on Tuesday night than lets say Chelsea ;) So is any team in Europe that will play Leicester next year in CL .

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@Joze

• History

@Joze

(removed)

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Yeah, but tiki hasn't yet, so who are the jerks here right now?

You Chelsea fans, Eden, Marcus, and Joze.

If tiki does actually do that, than sure he'll be a doosh, but since he hasn't yet, and there's a solid chance he won't, that makes you three assholes.

I mean, if you're going to call someone else out, at least wait for them to do something first.

ramaboy10 8 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Ouch.

tiki_taka 8 years ago Edited

Actually everyone who loves Football would want them to win, but then as a conclusion of this in term of result analyze I'm glad you are able of getting to this conclusion alone. No need to be a genius to figure out that some clubs are underachieving, but then again it's out of topic I guess want to bring the thread in that direction, make a thread and give your point of view instead of personal attacks.
Everyone knows my point on the subject, Leicester winning the Pl would just make it more popular but even if they don't it doesn't change my point I don't think this because I hate the league, I may hate some of their fans too proud to be anything near objectivity, i think they hate me for this but who cares ? I don't really care if my point becomes popular the moment I have the freedom to say it without being bashed by fanboys...
If they win the league more people would have the same vision, and So ? I'm not getting any medal of it and even so biased fans would still not look objectively, I'm here enough to know it.

• History

Actually everyone who loves Football would want them to win, but then as a conclusion of this in term of result analyze I'm glad you are able of getting to this conclusion alone. No need to be a genius to figure out that some clubs are underachieving, but then again it's out of topic I guess want to bring the thread in that direction, make a thread and give your point of view instead of personal attacks.

Everyone knows my point on the subject, Leicester winning the Pl would just make it more popular but even if they don't it doesn't change my point I don't think this because I hate the league, I may hate some of their fans too proud to be anything near objectivity, i think they hate me for this but who cares ? I don't really care if my point becomes popular the moment I have the freedom to say it without being bashed by fanboys...
If they win the league more people would have the same vision, and So ? I'm not getting any medal of it and even so biased fans would still not look to reality, I'm here enough to know it.

Marcus2011 8 years ago

@sunflash

Before calling someone assholes , go back to rules and ethics of this forum . I had many fights with tiki but never did he call me asshole or did i ever called him one . I will just close my eyes on your childish outburst .

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@Sunflash I may be an asshole but at least I will never be a bitter cunt like you. You seriously throw a wild hate towards me since the ManU meme I used against you and I even apologised to you if it offends you. You even bother to post the link and recycle it and use it against me to get me banned or get warnings by a mod.[Prolly that shpalman guy].

@tiki_taka It is really sad calling us fanboys or kids when we simply disagree with you. If I am biased then you are as well and at least I have the decency not to insult you behind the safety of a screen. You are actually pathetic you call other Real Madrid fans plastics in the comment sections when you by yourself followed Barcelona for Rivaldo as you stated in a different thread. So what exactly are you doing? You got the Barcelona shirt and hate everything that is not related to them. You praise teams that play your loaned youngsters etc.

tiki_taka 8 years ago Edited

That was 3 years ago and in the highlight more heated than here, not the whole conversation neither, we've been good friends since with rm17 but you sir seems to have absolutely no life, I'm your obsession as I see now go find out other heated conversations I've made 3 yo ago to make it look as an argument, just unable to give a simple one...
We're in the Internet I'm not taking things seriously nor attacks, but if you do then just stop bringing me into what became your favorite hobby here. Sad ? It depends on how offended you get ;)

Maybe you can just post the link, you're trying so hard to ruin my image but then image i guess it means a lot to you I could help you if it does you anygood.

• History

That was 3 years ago and in the highlight more heated than here, not the whole conversation neither, we've been good friends since with rm17 but sir got absolutely no life, I'm your obsession as I see now go find out other heated conversations I've made 3 yo ago to make it look as an argument, just unable to give a simple one...
We're in the Internet I'm not taking things seriously nor attacks, but if you do then just stop bringing me into what became your favorite hobby here. Sad ? It depends on how offended you get ;)

That was 3 years ago and in the highlight more heated than here, not the whole conversation neither, we've been good friends since with rm17 but you sir seems to have absolutely no life, I'm your obsession as I see now go find out other heated conversations I've made 3 yo ago to make it look as an argument, just unable to give a simple one...

Discussion Closed