Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Barça - Valencia : fans reactions
tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

'' Cheryshev we love you ''

That was predectible, the Cheryshev chants were expected considering what happened to him at Madrid, pretty funny to watch it live.

Garry Neville discovers how fierce is the pressure in Spain, 2 days before the game.

After the game its something different :

Valencia is in a very big trouble at the moment, not really the kind of teams to take a big score result without reacting, the opposite of a small team....

Comments
Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

That was an embarrassing scoreline to say the least. Valencia truly got smacked. I guess Neville is quickly discovering that the managing business is much different from analyzing at SkySports. He needs to get the team together as soon as he can or else he's going to lose his job really fast. I still don't understand why they fired Nuno...

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

Very funny for Barca, pretty sad for Real Madrid and they're supporter. The saddest thing however in all that is poor Neville, the guy is getting so much hate right now.

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

They still have EL but something needs to be done just before.

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

That Cheryshev part was absolutely hilarious. Why is the hate in particular to Parejo? I didn't see the match.

left4red 8 years ago
Liverpool 1 75

Cheryshev at Madrid everyone hating on Rafa, Cheryshev in valencia everyone hating on Nevile. Coincidence??? I dont think so...