Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Dani Alves recently
Comments
ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

On the first one Modric pushed him first. The second one was arrogance.

Iraqi_Madridista 10 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

Yeah he has been acting like a d1ckhead lately :D maybe its because Barca is losing 3 times in a row or something xD

fabryi 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal 37 727

agree with rama, Modric pushed him first.
I woudln't say it's Alves only RECENTLY. But everyone would be nervous loosing in final, specially in last minutes.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

agree with rama, Modric pushed him first.
But i woudln't say it's Alves only RECENTLY. But everyone would be nervous loosing in final, specially in last minutes.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

What do you expect? It's Daniel Alves. Him, Busquets, and Mascherano are three players who absolutely disgrace the Barcelona jersey with their idiocy. Great players, but disgraceful at the same time.

TheGame 10 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

lol ref laughing at 0:14 in the first vid.

tdot2barca 10 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Don't get me wrong I love Dani Alves but he needs to be sold along with Mascherano.

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Lol, Ramos is the dirtiest player of the clasicos, he tried to injure Messi many times at the end of games. I wouldnt shake his hands too, its funny how all the time, we just copy/paste Barça players reaction without posting the context and the opposition behaviour...
Coentrao fell out of the pitch, then stand up and go falling inside of the pitch, Di Maria and Pepe dived everytime they could and Pepe was Pepe in this game.
Showing half of the events looks like a media propagand against 1 team, in this case everyone wants to make Barça look bad while every player if he has the chance to play a Clasico will do everything to win it.
Even Bale is diving at Clasico, RM players wasting time everytime they could, its just the way it is stop being Hypocrites...
Atletico Madrid-Barça and Real Madrid has actually the same behaviour, if you are saying that Real or Atletio were fair playing thats not true and you are just blind, Isco deserved a red after his clear handball in front of ref...

Many things could be said after a game but some here just insist on the bad calls and ignore favourable calls, this doesnt work like this.

• History

Lol, Ramos is the dirtiest player of the clasicos, he tried to injure Messi many times at the end of the game. I wouldnt shake his hands too, its funny how all the time, we just copy/paste Barça players reaction without posting the context and the opposition behaviour...
Coentrao fell out of the pitch, then stand up and go falling inside of the pitch, Di Maria and Pepe everytime they could and Pepe was Pepe in this game.
Showing half of the events looks like a media propagand against 1 team, in this case everyone wants to make Barça look bad while every player if he has the chance to play a Clasico will do everything to win it.
Even Bale is diving at Clasico, RM players wasting time everytime they could, its just the way it is stop being Hypocrites...
Atletico Madrid-Barça and Real Madrid has actually the same behaviour, if you are saying that Real or Atletio were fair playing thats not true and you are just blind, Isco deserved a red after his clear handball in front of ref...

Many things could be said after a game but some here just insist on the bad calls and ignore favourable calls, this doesnt work like this.

Keisuke 10 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830

Recently? He always did that. He makes those things when Barca is in troubles and fortunately for him, it is not very often. He deserves to be on the podium of the worst sportsmanship players for sure. The player I hate the most.

man_utd 10 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

whats with the Barcelona full backs.
Alba and Alves.

tiki_taka 10 years ago

Lol you are a Barça hater, you Hate even Messi. There is nothing good you can say about Barça...
Well everyteam has its Bad boy, making intelligent foul to break an attack is a must in modern Football, specially when you play in the half of the pitch of the rival.
Busquets and Alves are part of the 2 best national teams in the world, and they deserve it, Hate will not change anything :).

Iraqi_Madridista 10 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

@tiki , Lol dude are you still crying from your loss? or...? Barca players are famous in playing secretly nasty. Everyone knows that your club is the biggest diving school in the world , I hope one day i can go watch the World Cup Diving 500m in Camp Nou :)

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited

why should i even talk with such a biased fan like you ? Half of your team are masters of diving, so go look inside your team before criticizing others...
Im sure you are happy like 16yo fan girl when Cr7 gets his diving PK...
With Pinto, Mascherano-Batra as a CB, and you only could score in counter-attacks, Barcelona is RM nightmare because even at your peak, you are scared like an amator team against a weakened Barça...
When its the opposite, the scoreline looks like 5-0 or 2-6 or 0-3, you have many examples ;).
If you look well, our biggest rival is ourselves, when we play good, the rival could be named Getafe or RM its the same...

• History

why should i even talk with such a biased fan like you ? Half of your team are masters of diving, so go look inside your team before criticizing others...

With Pinto, Mascherano-Batra as a CB, and you only could score in counter-attacks, Barcelona is RM nightmare because even at your peak, you are scared like an amator team against a weakened Barça...
When its the opposite, the scoreline looks like 5-0 or 2-6 or 0-3, you have many examples ;).

Iraqi_Madridista 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 33 1388

^ Its funny to talk to an ignorant barca prick like you xD you know why? Because im saying something called the ''truth'' and someone ignorant like you who is trying to defend/hide the truth. Think before you comment. Because everyone knows your sh1tty club is one of the best in diving. I hope you saw the match? We had many attacks and great moments to score not only counter-attacks. the 5-0 , 2-6 and all the others were the times when you had Guardiola and many other players who left your club. Today is today just remember you lost against Granada last weak so dont act tough because you and your team is huge crap atm. We still have a chance to win La Liga and La Decima :)

• History

^ Its funny to talk to an ignorant barca prick like you xD you know why? Because im saying something called the ''truth'' and someone ignorant like you who is trying to defend/hide the truth. Think before you comment. I hope you saw the match? We had many attacks and great moments to score not only counter-attacks. the 5-0 , 2-6 and all the others were the times when you had Guardiola and many other players who left your club. Today is today just remember you lost against Granada last weak so dont act tough because you and your team is huge crap. We still have a chance to win La Liga and La Decima :)

^ Its funny to talk to an ignorant barca prick like you xD you know why? Because im saying something called the ''truth'' and someone ignorant like you who is trying to defend/hide the truth. Think before you comment. Because everyone knows your sh1tty club is one of the best in diving. I hope you saw the match? We had many attacks and great moments to score not only counter-attacks. the 5-0 , 2-6 and all the others were the times when you had Guardiola and many other players who left your club. Today is today just remember you lost against Granada last weak so dont act tough because you and your team is huge crap. We still have a chance to win La Liga and La Decima :)

tiki_taka 10 years ago

Lol you seemed nice at times, but you need just one Clasico and your trolling mentality appears...
Im not hiding the truth, the truth is both teams are playing dirty, and you try to hide that, your problem.