Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Did Arsenal f**ed up the season already?
quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Okay so, here we go. Wenger claims he's aiming for title.
4 matches played = 3 points
last 3 games = 0 goals scored
Giroud doing nothing for the 3rd game in a row. Flamini & Ramsey = these guys can play total garbage, loose every ball and yet they will start in starting XI. Walcott can't even score one of 5 chances 1v1, can't catch the ball, doing absolutely nothing except loosing the ball every time.
Not everything is that bad, Cech, Bellerin, Koscielny, Gabriel and Monreal are amazing so far.
But what with the rest of the team? How Alexis & Ozil tries every fu**ing time, tires to win every game, and others just don't care. I really feel sorry for these guys.
Yet, Wenger claims we don't need to buy, nah, we got Giroud, Walcott and Campbell, oh wait i forget the next ballon d'Or winner Sanogo, who even got released from Ajax, because coach said that guy got nothing! So just keep playing Flamini & co claiming we don't need to buy. Probably the only chance to win EPL this year, and yet, just disappointment.
4th, 4ever, 4rsenal.

Comments
Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

14 games to go.. Maybe not yet bro.. have a little faith.. we didnt lose the game though.. February just getting started.. Lets hope for the best.. COYG

DarthFooty 8 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

I agree with Jimbet, the season still has some games left. However, the momentum has shifted for sure and they are in their heads more than ever now. They are still a strong team so they can switch it around. I am hoping that the race goes down to the final games of the season between the top 5 teams. How cool would that be?

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Why did not new CDM play ?

Giroud is good but not a player for Champion side . Doesn't have the mentality and quality . I keep saying it and i strongly believe it . If Costa was in Arsenal he would have benched Giroud . I think Arsenal won;t win the league but I will surprise if they end up if they end up in 4th ... or even out of the 4th ... that will be shock of the year .

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

If Costa was at Arsenal then Giroud would be lucky to see more than 20 minutes in a game. I've always maintained my stance that Giroud is sub-par for a title challenging team, but Arsenal fans always claim that he's 'good enough'. No, he's not good enough. You all should know by now. The same goes for Wenger - a manager that's experience great success in the past but hasn't been good enough for a long time. You can say that he did well considering his budget during the period Arsenal were recouping the money spent on the stadium, but now that time is clearly over. And if Arsenal are still unable to finish in the top 2, then Wenger should undoubtedly be fired.

raimondo90 8 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

The biggest mistake was not making 1 or 2 big name signings this window to really make the team push for the title. It really looks like Arsenal is afraid to go and win the title. A new CB and striker are sorely needed at the club. Also Arsenal need to get rid of injury prone players to free up budget to sign or promote youth who can actually play without being injured 3/4 of a season.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Actually, look at other teams. They need to score a goal, they bring forward. Look at Klopp when he needed goal vs Arsenal, he goes to attack with all players. And then, there's Arsene, when we need a goal he bring Coquelin instead of attacking player, what the fuc*?
@Marcus Elneny was not even on the bench, Just found this and it will shock probably everyone on this planet

Mohamed Elneny rested by Arsenal after ONE match

I just don't know, what the hell, next time I'm going to watch Flamini playing, I'm not even going to bother. This is sick.

Jimbet 8 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

if im not mistaken, wenger did say that he told elnenny to build up a bit due to the physicality of BPL and english style of play.. Giroud is just decent.. i dont see him high enough to be the one that can strive us towards the title.. Cavani would do us GOOD though if we were to strive for the title.. plus the formation we have been using are well-known by any english team and the weakness is obvious.. im still hoping we will play 4-4-2.. Giroud can barely play as our targetman..

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

if im not mistaken, wenger did say that he told elnenny to build up a bit do to the physicality of BPL and english style of play.. Giroud is just decent.. i dont see him high enough to be the one that can strive us towards the title.. Cavani would do us GOOD though if we were to strive for the title.. plus the formation we have been using are well-known by any english team and the weakness is obvious.. im still hoping we will play 4-4-2.. Giroud can barely play as our targetman..

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Let's not forget, a few weeks ago Giroud dragged Arsenal out of the CL group stage on his back.

Arsenal was really unlucky today. They created at least 4 golden chances. Posts, a goal line clearance, and a ridiculous game from Forster was the only reason they didn't get 3 points.

Maybe overreacting isn't the way to go in this case.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash True, true.

But really, I still think the problem with the team is consistency and injury. If Arsenal were able to pinpoint where does 2 problem come from it would most likely help in fixing it. My bet is that its Wenger training, I heard he was too tough on his player and they end up playing match while not being rested enough.

bluezz 8 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

If arsenal are gonna win the league giroud will be one of the main reasons...

ashwin1729 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

14 games to go. And you have all the important matches to play for. I still see Arsenal winning the title if they win all the remaining big games. I think Leicester’s next two games will determine if they will stay in top 4 and their last 3 games will determine where they will end up.

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Arsenal have messed up already way too many games. Hard to see us winning anything. Not gonna give up until it's mathematically impossible though.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Arsenal has been a bit unlucky in the last 2 games, I dont think it's overreacting to be concerned about Arsenal's title chance. It happens everytime to them sadly.

Champ just dont drop points because of unlucky (at least not as often and not crucial year in year out).

Arsenal indeed need a top class striker as well as wingers to finish their chances off and kill the game, Giroud has been inconsistent over the year.

Good luck though, they have no excuse this year!

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Good luck against Barcelona

tiki_taka 8 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

The board showed again a lack of ambition in the late transfer window, Elneny is an upgrade to the current situation but knowing other clubs difficulties this season and Gunners previous position. I was expecting an ambitious transfer market to cover their visible weaknesses that only their owner seems to not see. Golden chance wasted, next year would be more complicated to compete but does their direction really want to ? The club keeps growing financially and they seem more than satisfied, north LOndon fans should put pressure...

• History

The board showed again a lack of ambition in the late transfer window, Elneny is an upgrade to the current situation but knowing other clubs difficulties this season and Gunners previous position. I was expecting an ambitious transfer market to cover their visible weaknesses that only they owner seems to not see. Golden chance wasted, next year would be more complicated to compete but does their direction really want to ? The club keeps growing financially and they seem more than satisfied, north LOndon fans should put pressure...

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

I agree with Tiki here, Arsenal made so very few transfer this season, why? To boast they are the team who spend the least in the EPL? Doesn't seem smart, especially in a team who alway have so many injury.

• History

I agree with Tiki here, Arsenal made so very transfer this season, why? To boast they are the team who spend the least in the EPL? Doesn't seem smart, especially in a team who alway have so many injury.

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Wenger has ran out of excuses two seasons ago . I will agree with everyone above that winter transfer window was very poorly used . After seeing that Arsenal did not add anyone i am more convinced that they won't win league .

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

I am so against the classic excuse that some Arsenal fans use no offense to anyone. [Wenger's fault]

I am pretty sure Wenger wants to win the league 100000 times more than any Arsenal fan, BUT the board doesn't push him or make him buy the striker and the cb Arsenal needs so desperate or maybe they do not want to spend for a striker?

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

He says that at the beginning of EVERY single transfer window and nothing ever happens. All hatred and rivalry aside, I actually feel for Arsenal fans.