Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Elizabeth, this woman footballer is one crazy Pepe version
tuan_jinn 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Wow,

Elizabeth Lambert. :( She is actually cute though, why why?????....

Man I dont even know what to say, guess she forgot how to football...

heheh, sorry for Pepe's reference (his fans), but to me she is so much similar to him

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Wow,

Elizabeth Lambert. :( She is actually cute though, why why?????....

Man I dont even know what to say, guess she forgot how to football...

heheh, sorry for Pepe's reference (his fans), but to me she is so much similar to him

Comments
Bogdan 10 years ago
Dynamo Kyiv, Ukraine 23 592

She is worser than Pepe:)

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

She got banned I think

man_utd 10 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

They'd be the perfect couple
#justmarried

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Just on her period :) I cant imagine how explosive would be having sex with her :).

Mastertice1 10 years ago
Barcelona, Brazil 1 79

she's not cute, raise your standards

tuan_jinn 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

:D, she was banned, and she said in an interview that she deeply regretted although its quite COMMON in woman football if you watch it regularly :O :O

lolll yeah guys havin' sex with her would be stunning... yeah I said it @mastertie1

• History

Yeah, she was banned, and she said in an interview that she deeply regretted although its quite COMMON in woman football if you watch it closely :O :O

lolll yeah guys havin' sex with her would be stunning... yeah I said it @mastertie1

Yeah, she was banned, and she said in an interview that she deeply regretted although its quite COMMON in woman football if you watch it regularly :O :O

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I dont have any standards :), some cute girls are 0 in the bed, so the intensity has nothing to do with the standards :)
It could be really cute if she manage to, i prefer sportive girls even if she is not a star of Beauty :)

This another picture of Elisabeth, admit you were wrong :).

• History

I dont have any standards :), some cute girls are 0 in the bed, so the intensity has nothing to do with the standards :)

It could be really cute if she manage to, i prefer sportive girls even if she is not a star of Beauty :)
For my self, my standards have been fixed for 5 years now, and i can say no to Adriana Lima without a problem ;)

This another picture, admit you were rong :).

This another picture, admit you were wrong :).

This another picture of Elisabeth, admit you were wrong :).

Mastertice1 10 years ago
Barcelona, Brazil 1 79

fiine..would hit. But still wouldn't blink twice if i saw her on a college campus