Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Here we go again (Arsenal injuries)
quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Instead of missing few days, Jack Wilshere has suffered a hairline fracture to his right ankle and could be out for six to eight weeks.
Wilshere missed five months of last season after injuring his left ankle. He required two operations after suffering ligament damage in November and returned for the Gunners' final six games of the campaign, including the FA Cup final success against Aston Villa. He required two operations after suffering ligament damage in November and returned for the Gunners' final six games of the campaign, including the FA Cup final success against Aston Villa.

Comments
raimondo90 9 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Diaby 2.0

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Feel very bad for Wilshere . He will never reach his full potential with so many injuries . What a waste so far .

Now do you agree that you need another CDM ? Or you still think you have good depth ... just wait till Arteta is out around winter who is not proper CDM to begin with ...

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Yea, I think Wilshere would be more on the bench this year anyway, I don't see him in starting XI instead of anyone. But if Coquelin gets injured, then, then we're kinda f*cked..

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

I really feel sorry for him. He could have been as good as pogba by now if it weren't for injuries

Marcus2011 9 years ago

Sorry I just had to post this like gooners post chelsea with bus , it is funny though .

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

The injury curse starts again... :( seriously...

JuanMata10 9 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Just wondering if Arsenal have a youth player that is close to the first squad and could "replace" Coquelin in the CDM spot in case he picks up an injury? Don't really know much about their academy.

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Will this ever stop? I'm so sad about Wilshere...

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Coquelin injured for 3 months, here go all our naive chance for title.

Marcus2011 8 years ago

Hate to say i told you so , but either way it will be interesting now who is going to replace Coquelin . It is not Arsenal or fans that are naive , it is Arsene Wenger has become definition of naivety who transmits his belief into club and fans . Not saying that man has to go but stepping on the same problem for past 10 years is not the treat of the manager I used to know .

decentK 8 years ago Edited
Arsenal 38 2896

It's quite funny how Chambo & Ramsey should've been back to the WBA game 100% sure, but somehow they didn't. Funny, isn't it?

but either way it will be interesting now who is going to replace Coquelin

No one. Have to dig results with absolute luck. Looks like we have to score 4 goals to win a game from now on. Oh, January comes! That's a good time to sign another CDM! .............................................................................................not according to Wenger.

Funny how Welbeck will come in February, guy who should've been 3 weeks out led to a 9 month injury. They just realised in September 1st that oh, he needs a surgery.

Just pathetic, simple as that. Arsenal fans are seriously going to lose their minds - 5+ years of this same sh*t. Every single starting player injured & not good enough backups.

Sorry for a rant.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

It's quite funny how Chambo & Ramsey should've been back to the WBA game 100% sure, but somehow they didn't. Funny, isn't it?

but either way it will be interesting now who is going to replace Coquelin

No one. Have to dig results with absolute luck. Looks like we have to score 4 goals to win a game from now on. Oh, January comes! That's a good time to sign another CDM! .............................................................................................not according to Wenger.

Funny how Welbeck will come in February, guy who should've been 3 weeks out lead to 9 month injury. They just realised in September 1st that oh, he needs a surgery.

Just pathetic, simple as that. Arsenal fans are seriously going to lose their minds - 5+ years of this same sh*t. Every single starting player injured & not good enough backups.

Sorry for a rant.

quikzyyy 8 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

It's just shame & bull**it story every year.

1. Waiting whole transfer window for signing
  2. Every player we were linked to sign for another club
  3. Transfer windows closes
  4. Arsenal
  5. Disappointed again
  6. Naively hope in some part of the season that we can for once challenge for title
  7. Lose one key player for 1 week
  8. Suddenly he is injured for half of the season
  9. Half of the team is injured
  10. Key matches of the season are lost
  11. "Winter is not ideal to buy new players" - Wenger
  12. Lose any hope for title, again
  13. Gets knocked out of ucl at round 16
  14. When players come back from injuries Wenger at conference be like "it's like a new signing!"
  15. Saving the season fighting for 4th spot
  16. √Arsenal
  17. "Next season is ours"
  18. Repeat
  • History

It's just shame & bull**it story every year.

1. Waiting whole transfer window for signing
  2. Every player we were linked to sign for another club
  3. Transfer windows closes
  4. Arsenal
  5. Disappointed again
  6. Naively hope in some part of the season that we can for once challenge for title
  7. Loose one key player for 1 week
  8. Suddenly he is injured for half of the season
  9. Half of the team injured
  10. Key matches of the season lost
  11. "Winter is not ideal to buy new players" - Wenger
  12. Lose any hope for title, again
  13. Gets knocked out of ucl at round 16
  14. When players come back from injured Wenger at conference "it's like a new signing!"
  15. Saving the season fighting for 4th spot
  16. √Arsenal
  17. "Next season is ours"
  18. Repeat
SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Most teams have depth that sits on the bench.

Arsenal has depth playing in the first 11.

I honestly feel sorry for you guys though. At least in United, it was Moyes fault, in Chelsea, the players aren't showing up in form, but for Arsenal, their title hopes are sitting on the injury table.

JuanMata10 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Can any Arsenal fan respond to the comment I posted above some 3 months ago? In case you're too lazy to scroll up again:

Just wondering if Arsenal have a youth player that is close to the first squad and could "replace" Coquelin in the CDM spot in case he picks up an injury? Don't really know much about their academy.

Is Krystian Bielik any good?

• History

Can any Arsenal fan respond to the comment I left above some 3 months ago? In case you're too lazy to scroll up again:

Is Krystian Bielik any good?

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

He may be good for his age, but I don't think anyone of current Arsenal squad can replace him.

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Just wondering if Arsenal have a youth player that is close to the
first squad and could "replace" Coquelin in the CDM spot in case he
picks up an injury? Don't really know much about their academy.

Haven't seen enough but seems to be too young. At this point it looks like we could aswell give him a chance, 'cause we haven't really got an option. Arsenal fans have been suggesting that 1 of our CBs would cover the CDM spot, but if 1 of them gets injured, we're f----ed. Could still probably want to try Gabriel, atleast he got the aggression.

Chambers is 1 option too, the thing is just that he has been awful everytime he has been given a chance.

Guess Flamini just needs to step up & play at his VERY best.

Marcus2011 8 years ago

All the rivalry aside , I never wish to any rival to have their season ruined by injuries . This is unfair for the fans and players who have new hopes every year .

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Btw. Cazorla is injured for 3 months with a knee injury, Alexis till the end of December..