liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

he's the worst striker ever.

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Yay, Torres back in form!

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Costa and Fabregas were superb! Torres on the other hand.....Just a typical Torres. Glad we finally have our Legend back with this beast Costa.

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Torres and fans have had love and hate relationship. Hate more often then love . However, if he stays I still think we should bite our tongues and keep showing support for the man wearing Chelsea jersey .

I think he did descent , but that moment should have been a goal . Hopefully , it won't do any further damage ( well in all honesty there is not much to damage anymore ) and he will regain form before season starts .

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Torres' confidence is so damn low that I don't think he can ever recover if he stays at Stamford Bridge. With Costa, Drogba, and Lukaku, it's best to let Torres go and free up the wages. He's paid too damn high for what he can't do.

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Each time he does this, his value is reduced Lol, maybe he will go for free at the end of the mercato :D.

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Somehow I feel Costa and Drogba will be playing ahead of him.

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@tiki but that would mean in few months he will have to pay the club!

JuanMata10 10 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

Fernando pls

Tuanis 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Remember when he was one of the greatest strikers in the world?

What did you do to him CHELSEA?!

I feel bad for him, he was jut awesome back then...

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Actually, he was already on his down fall at the end of Liverpool time, he used to be one of the smartest deadliest striker before that... Chelsea "rescued" him (in his words)... but then he started to fall badly....

I think among football fan's we have a new word in our dictionary... for ex: omg, he just did a "Torres"... lolllz

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

We didn't do sh*t do him, @Tuanis. You can blame Benitez and Del Bosque for destroying his legs.

KingHenry 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, France 44 1362

Liverpool sold chelsea a broken torres and they knew it well. It's liverpool and spain who destroyed his knees. Liverpool kept playing him despite his injuries and when chelsea came knocking, they jumped on the occasion and sold him for millions right before his decline in pace became apparent. Then torres's game didn't work anymore, and he lost confidence, and now he's terrible. I really like him, his playstyle when he was at his peak was incredible, and had he died à la james dean or marylin monroe before he moved to chelsea he'd be still remembered along thierry henry, shearer and owen as one of the greatest strikers of the EPL. Instead now "torres" is associated with terrible misses. It's depressing.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Liverpool sold chelsea an broken torres and they knew it well. It's liverpool and spain who destroyed his knees. Liverpool kept playing him despite his injuries and when chelsea came knocking, they jumped on the occasion and sold him for millions right before his decline in pace became apparent. Then torres's game didn't work anymore, and he lost confidence, and now he's terrible. I really like him, his playstyle when he was at his peak was incredible, and had he died à la james dean or marylin monroe before he moved to chelsea he'd be still remembered along thierry henry, shearer and owen as one of the greatest strikers of the EPL. Instead now "torres" is associated with terrible misses. It's depressing.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

indeed

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

We all know his best times are probably gone, but in the end he will look and can say he got really great career, with a lot of trophies, ups and downs.

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Its all about confidence, when you play with confidence, you play well. Torres got booed to quickly for me. It didn't help it at all. Hopefully Chelsea fans don't boo Costa when going through a rough patch.

He has his times like this

But he has had some great performances

Like the 2-1 win over City in 13/14

and securing 3rd place with that goal vs Everton on the last day of 12/13

and that great header in Chelsea 8-0 Aston Villa

and his Champions and European goals league goals

he was our top scorer in 12/13 I think...

He has lost confidence, but don't be so harsh

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

"Torres got booed too quickly for me"...??? really?

Mate, if one player on earth with top class salary, playing on top team with major trophies who doesn't got booed too quickly, it's Torres. Other players would have been sold to Stoke city like... 200 years ago.

liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

@tuanis he got an injury and after that he was never the same.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

Ok here's Chelsea's plan next season guys...