Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ronaldinho plays football to win titles and girls
iamRDM 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

Ronaldinho was unveiled as a Queretaro player on Friday
and though the move was a surprising one, his intentions are right in
line with his reputation. The decorated party machine was very blunt
about his aims at his first press conference.

Said the two-time FIFA World Player of the Year (via Mundo Deportivo):

"I've always lived in the same way and with every team I've been a
champion. I hope to keep doing the same and continue winning titles and
girls."

Comments
ultimate_chav 10 years ago
Chelsea, England 3 109

Terry and Giggs who?

Volkinator 10 years ago
Chelsea, Sweden 5 122

I cant believe that there are guys out there that think this is wrong. Just look at them bitches booties. If he was married his wife would cheat on him and then take all his money. Instead hes living his life, fking all kinds of sugar walls.... Mirin his life, I'd do exactly the same if I were him.

Iraqi_Madridista 10 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

Wow Ronaldinho looks kinda like a douchebag alittle bit. He is a ugly guy he is not pretty at all. I thought he was a respectful player who plays football with a smile but after that he is just a money grabbing cunt. He also does rap video clips with other brazilian rappers and the video clip is also full of naked hoes and stuff..

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ That's why we sold him- he didn't bother training, and just partied with girls all day and night.

tdot2barca 10 years ago Edited
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

I think in reality many football stars have this attitude, they just do it behind the scenes. That's how most of us men are. We get rich and finally get all the women we wanted but could never have. There's no point in hating.

Ronaldinho exposes himself because he doesn't care about what other people think. However I do think that he went overboard and wasn't able to balance football with his lifestyle, and his career reflected that.

He is still one of the GOATs :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I think in reality many football stars have this attitude, they just do it behind the scenes. That's how most of us men are. We get rich and finally get all the women we wanted but could never have. There's no point in hating.

Ronaldinho exposes himself because he doesn't care about what other people think. However I do think that he went overboard and wasn't able to balance football with his lifestyle, and his career reflected that.

Tacuachillo 10 years ago
Barcelona, Mexico 8 242

Well, check out his penalty miss on his debut.

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

How far he's fallen....
He was one of the best players I have ever seen play. He, alongside Ronaldo, could've been the two greatest players in history if a few things had gone a little differently in their career. Now I realize how fortunate Messi and CR7 are to not have so many injuries, and how disciplined they are to not lose their mind in the glamour life.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Yeah, it's a pity. Even Messi learned a lottttttttt from him... he could easily be top 5 best players ever.

Yesterday he made the worst possible debut (missed a pen and let his team lost 0 - 1 like @Tacualillo showed)