Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Why referee why?...
Tuanis 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I didnt watch the game but what on earth happened here?

I just feel sad for these guys, imagine what would it be like to beat Barcelona at home in the last minute.

Comments
CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Ridiculous. Barca's attack couldn't score whole game, Getafe used big mistake of Barca's defense, and player goes 1v1, and scores, but moment before that, when ref saw that Barca could loss this game he must saved them. Typical things from some years ago.

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

wow. thought these sorts of stuff happens only in pes or fifa. o.O

Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

^ Haha, yeah true, I sometimes wanna kill Fifa because of that! :D

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

What, how about Manchester having 2 offside goals counted onside ? Why refree ?
How about 2 ridiculous inexistant offsides whistled against Barça and a clear PK refused.

By trying to find the action of this week, here is last year same refused clear pk.

I understand those who hate Barça for their success, but come on they got the ball the whole game, attacking away and facing ref mistakes, time wasting, 24 fouls, to only one yellow whistled at 65th...

Despite hating Barça or not seiing the game please be fair next time.

The first half was never meant to finish 0-0some seems to love hold ups in football or hate Barça, no other description i could find.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

What, how about Manchester having 2 offside goals counted onside ? Why refree ?
How about 2 ridiculous inexistant offsides whistled against Barça and a clear PK refused.

By trying to find the action of this week, here is last year same refused clear pk.

I understand those who hate Barça for their success, but come on they got the ball the whole game, attacking away and facing ref mistakes, time wasting, 24 fouls, to only one yellow whistled at 65th...

Despite hating Barça or not seiing the game please be fair next time.

rayrex7 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

This is pointless actually the refree had no intention in saving barca if u look at the time he stopped at the 94 min exactly plus aside of the handball from getafe the result is completely fair in terms of logic but barca dominated the game completely but we're just unlucky. In fact getafe should be happy in getting one point from them

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

based on all the videos posted in this thread, we can see that the main culprit is the referee. poor decisions from the match officials ruin the game imo.

tiki_taka 9 years ago

Anyway its poitnless, ref told that he let the advantage to Messi while he was fouled, when he instantly lost the ball if we were in in the midle of the game, the ref would have whistled a foul against Getafe...
Haters keep hating...

tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

This video is so misleading. It was an advantage that led to a foul so the ref had to make a call.

In the game, Barca was wrongly called several times too. Getafe played very rough and negative football (understandable so). The ref didn't punish a lot on that.

Not to mention, in this kind of competition, a wrong call would lead to title's change. The ref did it right. I saw on the comment section of that vid so many haters, this vid was made to feed them.

Comon.

• History

This video is so misleading. It was an advantage that led to a foul so the ref had to make a call.

In the game, Barca was wrongly called several times too. In this kind of competition, a wrong call would lead to title's change. The ref did it right. I saw on the comment section of that vid so many haters, this vid was made to feed them.

Comon.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

thumb up this comment if you dislike getafe

Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@tiki If that was advantage referee is retard. Messi get fouled and nothing to do with that, clear penalty. On second video thing is maybe different, I think player touched the ball with hand, but ref maybe didn't see it. On video I don't see referee close, or it's maybe wrong corner of filming. Still bad referee.

Tuanis 9 years ago

Tiki why always so defensive? your comment was very unnecessary, nothing to do with the thread. You could have said that the referee gave an advantage and therefore the reason for this weird play but no, you had to go on a rampage about previous games between them and unrelated Manchester United stuff. Chill mate, as I said, I didnt get to watch the game I was just asking for opinions on that specific play.

As for the video, the advantage was ridiculous. There was no clear foul as some claim and the ref didnt even made any gesture to let other know he had given the advantage. Seems like it was an overall poor refereeing.

tiki_taka 9 years ago

Because first you didnt watch the game, second you make it look like Getafe got robbed while its absolutely wrong, and 3rd its always the same case, someone posts a controversy and the bashing starts while people doesnt even watch games, i didnt insult you or something, i just pointed that if a team got the ref in their side this weeknd that was Manchester United, so since you saw the game you could have made a thread about United controversy instead.

For the penalty and the 2 offsides, they happened the same game, Getafe never attacked with more than 2 players, how in hell you feel sad for them ? They are happy enough to take the draw...

If you wrote poor refreing overall instead of posting '' Robo getafe'' : Getafe got robbed + you admit you didnt see the game, in a thread named why ref why ? what do you expect a Barça fan to answer you ? You completely ignored all the game circumstances in a week when the team you support looked really favourised by ref, how should people understand this post ?

Tuanis 9 years ago

How on earth are you assuming that much from my original post? I asked a simple question. I saw that video and I wanted to share it to know what happened and what other thought about it. I never implied that the game was robbery as the title in the video says (which I can not control).

And since you keep on referring to United's game then let me tell you that the only controversy there was had to do with Mata's goal, which is not actually that polemic, the ref simply didnt see Van Persie touching the ball. You probably didnt get to watch that game but you are making claims as if you did.

I dont care if fans defend their club but you jumped out like I was insulting you or Barcelona. The only one who commented about Barcelona was croatiafan. Why blame me for creating a thread to discuss this play. No other Barca fans here felt the need to get so intense.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I think referees should have some sort of football playing experience like in semi pro ! And feel what is like to be fcked by referee decision .

tuan_jinn 9 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

let's calm down here guys. The ref was inconsistent that's why he confused everyone. Either he should have given the signal that was an advantage so the event after that got effected (which looks like the case), or let the game go and let the 1 v 1 happens.

The title of the vid's itself was a bit mis leading and if you take one incident out of it, it makes people feels like ref wants to help Barcelona, but in fact the ref was just bad.

You cant blame either side of the argument (the innocent one nor the defending one) because if you look at the comment in that youtube itself, people keeps commeting like Uefalona blah blah... which is completely wrong, because if you watched the game, Barca was wrongly called too.

In the end, it's the ref who sucked and Tuanis just simply wanted to point that out.

Cheers everyone

• History

let's calm down here guys. The ref was inconsistent that's why he confused everyone. Either he should have given the signal that was an advantage so the event after that got effected (which looks like the case), or let the game go and let the 1 v 1 happens.

The title was a bit mis leading and if you take one incident out of it, it makes people feels like ref wants to help Barcelona, but in fact the ref was just bad.

You cant blame either side of the argument (the innocent one nor the defending one) because if you look at the comment in that youtube itself, people keeps commeting like Uefalona blah blah... which is completely wrong, because if you watched the game, Barca was wrongly called too.

In the end, it's the ref who sucked and Tuanis just simply wanted to point that out.

Cheers everyone

chooyaochuen 9 years ago
Manchester United 4 226

referees are humans too-:)