Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea wants Pique (30mil), MU agrees Falcao (56mil), Moyes to Spain
tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Oke,

These are some big transfer rumors and some of them are really unexpected... lolllz

• Chelsea has offered €30mil for Barca's CB Pique in the hope to beat MU (please dooooooo, )
  • Manchester United agrees €56 mil for Falcao permanent move (woohooo).
  • Moyes is among the candidate for new coach of Real Sociedad... best of luck Moyes.

Ok, Chelsea really wants Pique??? or is this just like some mind game (similar to Rooney transfer)... I dont think he would be good at MU, he's good when he has someone like Puyol.. lollz I think this news is quite bizarre .. :D

Comments
liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

real sociedad are one of my best teams and moyes actually might do well there. i hope it happens.and pique out of barcelona would be good.

ramaboy10 9 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Why would anyone want Pique?

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Really,really unexpected...And so,Manchester United accepted move for Falcao...Scary...If LvG finally get team to form, Falcao will be great add.I don't think that Moyes could compare Real Sociedad to other big La Liga clubs...If he couldn't do that with ManU (They had superior squad,title winning [Hungry] footballers) and being 7th squad in EPL! But good luck to him! #Moyes

netsten 9 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

We don't need Piqué, we have Cahill, Terry, Zouma, Ake and Kalas...

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Should buy Laporte instead

Zakzook 9 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

guys no I think you have this wrong I think Barca are offering Chelsea 30m - Pique? no?

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Nahhhhhh I think Pique is the one who spreading this rumor, so Barcelona will reevaluate him and consider to keep him hence Chelsea are interested , particularly Mourinho who knows one or two things about quality defenders .

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

@eden I believe the thing with Laporte is that Atl.Bilbao never sells cheap, due to their Basque policy. For example, Ander Herrera was sold for about 36m, when his real price is about 20m.

Chelsea FC 157 4232

You've got to be joking......... Shakira wants to live in London

Wolfie 9 years ago Edited
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Only team's Moyes should be coaching is one's in India or China. Not in countries where people who know what football is supposed to look like.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Only team's Moyes should be coaching is one's in India or China. Not in countries where people who know what foootball is supposed to look like.

tdot2barca 9 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

@ Wolfie

Moyes coached top teams in England and was chosen by the greatest manager who ever lived, you can't even coach in India or China. I think he will do just fine at Sociedad if this is true, they are already a top underdog team, similar to Everton.

As for Pique, he has been playing very bad lately but form is only temporary. Barca would be dumb to sell him since that would really bring down the height average of the team. I'm sure he will regain his form somewhere throughout the season.

It's so easy for people to criticize when someone is doing bad but not everyone is at their best at every moment of their life. They will get right back up soon enough.

Wolfie 9 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

^ Please tell me more about myself. You seem to know me very well. Very interesting.. Moyes was chosen by the "greatest" manager so by default that makes him great. Wow, excellent logic.. Let's see if Moyes can coach a full year 1st. Baby steps.

FredTilson 9 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

He's still a better coach than Mazzarri

Wolfie 9 years ago Edited
Inter, Germany 94 1844

^ Easy now.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Mazzarri is a terrible manager for sure but Moyes is in his own league.

MedYahya 9 years ago
Chelsea, Brazil 0 2

Realy i don't know why all the team looking for Pique ? he is not a good player . he just lucky player when he found a good and complete team like FCB . He must kiss Mscirano that he Covers on his mistakes .

manchesterutI 9 years ago
Real Madrid, England 23 388

I agree with Wolfie here, Moyes is an average coach. Look at Everton now that Martinez has it...way way way better and dont put opponent and fans to sleep. Man U. played like complete strangers after he took over.

As far as Pique? He has NOT been playing very bad lately, its been almost 2-3 years since he's been bad (Exactly what happened to Pato happened to him) but he had Puyol to cover for him. I would say 30mils is a steal.

Chelsea FC 157 4232

I hat Pique and 30M is too much, but to be honest I think he can find his form back with a change of scenery and a change of attitude. If Barca accept n offer around 15M, ill take him.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I read something about Hummels can join Arsenal, probably bullshit but I would really like him in our jersey.

Dynastian98 9 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I don't understand how Arsenal fans actually expect world-class players who are important to their teams to actually leave their club and join Arsenal of all teams.