Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

[OFFICIAL] Drogba is going back to Chelsea
tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

The 36 years old prolific striker will be a free agent one after leaving Galatasaray.

Mourinho has shown great interest and it's not the first time he brings his old favorite back to his club (Eto').

Drogba is a beast and he's Chelsea legend! I say it's a done deal.

However, despite lacking of good striker, now with Costa and Drogba, the front line of Chelsea seems too cozy. I dont know if the 2 can work together...

If this is true, congratulation to Chelsea, I kinda miss Drogba in EPL too... gonna be a great season.

Comments
Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

"However, despite lacking of good striker, now with Costa and Drogba, the front line of Chelsea seems too cozy. I dont know if the 2 can work together..."

Lolwut? They'll work together perfectly fine. I think it's pretty obvious that if King Didier comes back, it will be as a super sub - considering his age - just like in the World Cup with Cote d'Ivoire. So no problems between Costa and Drogba.

Anyway, I'm not getting my hopes up on his return just yet since it just started getting big recently. But if it's true then he is definitely welcome to come back and retire as a Blue! We want to see you finish your career lifting a trophy as a Chelsea player! (yes, I believe we'll win a trophy this season) We're waiting!

Wenger and co. are waiting too... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

NOTTTTTTTTT when Luis Van Gaal is here mate.

Vendetta 10 years ago

Oh right, there's chance you could beat us to the Champions Lea-

Oh...

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

xD... not cooool

Vendetta 10 years ago Edited

Lol, I haven't had a chance to take a dig at ManUtd in a while... until you gave me that opening. Thanks for that. ;)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Lol, I haven't had a chance to take a dig at ManUtd until you gave me that opening. Thanks for that. ;)

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

I thought you guys had have enough of it last season already for the love of Moyes?

Vendetta 10 years ago

Not really. I sympathized with you most of the times rather than mocked you. Sure I sometimes used the Moyes subject for banter but I understood what you guys were going through as well. After all, we also have had our fair share of retarded managers.

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

^ Scolari for instance.. >.<

Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I don't know about this transfer mate. The press also says he will join Chelsea too but Drogba is not playing like his old times. If he comes Chelsea back, he will be a good sub for the team like Vendetta said. But if we consider his anxiety for the First 11 I think he prefers to go a team he can always play.

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Arsenal would not like this *If you know what i mean* ;)

Zakzook 10 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

^ what does this guy want? Why doesn't he leave us alone? Just go away please.
please?

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@zakzook I think scoring against us is his favorite thing in life. Last season when he played arsenal in the emirates cup with galatasaray he even cheated/dove (in a friendly pre season tournament) to get a penalty and score.

Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Congratulations to Chelsea :) it's official now. One year deal.

Vendetta 10 years ago Edited

IT'S OFFICIAL! FU.CK YEEEEEEEAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! THE KING HAS RETURNED!!!

@tuan_jinn: I hope you don't mind, I added an official tag to your thread so no one has to make a new thread.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

IT'S OFFICIAL! FU.CK YEEEEEEEAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! THE KING HAS RETURNED!!!

@tuan_jinn: I hope you don't mind, I added an official tag to your thread so no one has to make a new thread.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

@Vendetta: thanks, great...I was about to do that too.

If he can regain his form under Mou, that sounds scary... he still got it.

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Zak just what KH said. Drogba just loves to score against Arsenal and he always does.

Vendetta 10 years ago

I guess he's getting the nuber 15 for his kit; his first number for the club. My dream though would be for Oscar to respect Drogba's status here enough to give him the number 11 for one season.

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

@Ven: I dont think that would happen, and Mou wont let that happen. Mou would say to Oscar: you earn that number, stay with it. Part of his motivational stuff.

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Gosh! This is a great news! No one filled Mourinho's shoes at Chelsea since he left and the same goes for Drogba! Glad that both of them are back!

*Except Ancelotti & RDM though. But that was for one season. Thanks to them for everything they did at our club.*

Someone sign Torres already! Inter Milan? Monaco? Atletico Madrid? COME ON!

tuan_jinn 10 years ago

no one, mate. MLS or Atletico are your last hope... for now, pay his wages.