Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Marco Rojo confirmed...
Tuanis 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Seems like Rojo is joining United.

After biding for Cuadrado, Blind, Vidal, Di Maria and many more we have gotten Rojo..........

FFS I cant believe United is being this disastrous with transfers this season. If this is true it will be one of the least useful transfers we could have gotten.
He is a great player but we already have Shaw. And this transfer would mean Blind would be off the charts together with Cuadrado.

so yeah.. lets keep getting players we dont need.

and also the transfer includes Giving away Nani! why?... I would rather keep Nani ant United.

http://depor.pe/futbol-internacional/marcos-rojo-nuevo-jugador-manchester-united-gracias-trueque-1022982

http://www.clarin.com/deportes/Marcos-Rojo-sueno-Manchester-United_0\_1195680877.html

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Seems like Rojo is going to United.
After biding for Cuadrado, Blind, Vidal, Di Maria and many more we have gotten Rojo..........

FFS I cant believe United is being this disastrous with transfers this season. If this is true it will be one of the least useful transfers we could have gotten.
He is a great player but we already have Shaw. And this transfer would mean Blind would be off the charts together with Cuadrado.

so yeah.. lets keep getting players we dont need.

and also the transfer includes Giving away Nani! why?... I would rather keep Nani ant United.

http://depor.pe/futbol-internacional/marcos-rojo-nuevo-jugador-manchester-united-gracias-trueque-1022982

http://www.clarin.com/deportes/Marcos-Rojo-sueno-Manchester-United_0\_1195680877.html

Comments
United_Hates_Blues 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 14 985

Deal for Rojo seems to be going through. Woodward seems to be clueless yet again for another season.

Hint at Di Maria possibly coming to? Sigh

Pic above was actually liked by Rojo on Instagram. I checked the source and it's legit. I don't think RM would let him go.

• History

Deal for Rojo seems to be going through. Woodward seems to be clueless yet again for another season.

Hint at Di Maria possible coming to? Sigh

Pic above was actually liked by Rojo on Instagram. I checked the source and it's legit. I don't think RM would let him go.

devilz 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 47 670

So what position does he play in? is he any good? genuinely have never heard of him before, lol

ashwin1729 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

He can play CB as well as wing back. I don't think Nani deserves to stay here. His performances have been shit so far in the last 2 years. I think we had given him enough to stake a first place claim, but he wasted them. I really don't want DiMaria because he could hinder Janujaz's development unless van Gaal opts 4-4-2. Not a bad signing, we needed another LB especially since Shaw was injured.

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Good signing, but not exactly what United need in my opinion. van Gaal probably wants to play him as a centre back, can't seen him picking Shaw place.

Bit out of topic but:

Manchester United and Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti has told Angel Di Maria he can leave the European Champions for Old Trafford if he wants

knibis 10 years ago Edited
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

this guy has caused alot of contreversy at sporting, he made a transfer request and refused to play for sporting after the WC. righly so, with respect for sporting as a proud club, the coach and/or president threatened to put him on the bench for the entire remaining 2 years of his contract sending a message to other football whores.. sadly the transfer went ahead but respect to sporting

• History

this guy has caused alot of contreversy at sporting, he made a transfer request and refused to play for sporting after the WC. righly so, with respect for sporting as a proud club, the coach threatned to put him on the bench for the entire remaining 2 years of his contract sending a message to other football whores.. sadly the transfer went ahead but respekt to the coach

this guy has caused alot of contreversy at sporting, he made a transfer request and refused to play for sporting after the WC. righly so, with respect for sporting as a proud club, the coach threatned to put him on the bench for the entire remaining 2 years of his contract sending a message to other football whores.. sadly the transfer went ahead but respect to the coach

Lilywhite 10 years ago Edited
28 468

NANI back to Sporting lisboa???

knibis that was the president of sporting i think

• History

NANI back to Sporting lisboa???

man_utd 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

What do you mean we don't need him? He can play as a left back and is also a center back. We need backup at center back. So it's definitely not useless. Of course he's not a world-class center back or someone on the level of Benatia but he is still a good player. And Nani just has to go. He's just not the same player he was. And this doesn't count out Cuadrado or Blind. They don't even play the same positions except Blind who plays wonderfully at CB and I'm sure we'd get him if we submit a bid. At least the man wants to come to United and seems to have passion. We have about 12 days to sort out all our weak positions and this is a start. Let's do this.

• History

What do you mean we don't need him? He can play as a left back and is also a center back. We need backup at center back. So it's definitely not useless. Of course he's not a world-class center back or someone on the level of Benatia but he is still a good player. At least the man wants to come to United and seems to have passion. We have about 12 days to sort out all our weak positions and this is a start. Let's do this.

decentK 10 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

@knibis The thing is Sporting CP, Porto and Benfica are all big clubs. But at the end of the day portuguese league is much worse than BPL or La Liga, and (what I want to believe atleast) players want to play for the best leagues in the world whether it's Leicester City or Man Utd. Fortunately Sporting get great transfer fee from it, to invest it somewhere they want. But I agree 100% that loyalty has gone from football totally.

I personally think that it's great signing for Man Utd, if he's that good what I've heard. I saw him obviously in WC, he was great there. It's exactly what they need. A left footed left centreback, who is great with the ball. It seems like Blackett isn't ready yet.

CroatiaFan123 10 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Nice transfer,but hopping Rojo don't gonna be so good

Heisinburg 10 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

All and all, I'm amazed that Deadward was able to complete this deal...

Fru_Toot 10 years ago
Manchester City, England 54 635

Rojo say goodbye to European football for the rest of your life. The only European trip you'll have is moving from portugal to England and awat to swansea. Really amazing isnt it Rojo?

raimondo90 10 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Getting players you dont need? In LVG system you need 3 solid CBs and good WBs. Rojo can play in either of them. And frankly he is better than Jones, Smalling, and Evans.

One of the stand out performers during the WC and i hope he grows and shines. Argentina will benefit from it.

mladen 10 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

It's official . I like him a lot.

Tuanis 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Rojo and Blind both play LB or LWB and occasionally as CB. They are very good players on their main position but I dont think neither of them play decently enough as fullbacks. instead of signing yet another LB who can play as CB why does it seems so hard to sign a natural CB?!

Im seriously disappointed with United signings this season...

Why Nani Why?! :'(

United_Hates_Blues 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

^ It's just a loan deal, hopefully he can reinvent himself and come back stronger for next season. We'll see.

TheGame 10 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

I like his versatility as @raimondo90 and @Tuanis mentioned, but besides that he doesn't offer that much class in either of his many positions. Hopefully he improves under Van Gaal. Dream summer transfer window: Vidal, Hummels, Blind and Depay IN and Cleverley, Chicharito, Zaha, Anderson OUT. I still believe in giving Fellaini more chances and regular playing time. Chicharito can easily be replaced by Wilson.

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Not going to judge him until the January transfer window but I do believe they could have done better. Anyway, I found this video interesting and relevant to the topic so I thought I should share it.

Lodatz 10 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Rojo is pretty good, says I. He impressed greatly at the World Cup, and while playing in the Portuguese league may not be considered by some to be a proof of top-level ability, let's not forget that names like Falcao, James Rodiguez, Luiz, Moutinho, Pepe (don't laugh) and of course Ronaldo also came out of that league. Most of them without a stepping-stone like Monaco, which obviously was the case with James and Moutinho, too.

He certainly shouldn't be written of for only having played (yet) in Portugal. I have a feeling he'll be something special, now that he's hitting the big-time. ;)

• History

Rojo is pretty good, says I. He impressed greatly at the World Cup, and while playing in the Portuguese league may not be considered by some to be a proof of top-level ability, but let's not forget that names like Falcao, James Rodiguez, Luiz, Moutinho, Pepe (don't laugh) and of course Ronaldo. The second one.

He certainly shouldn't be written of for only having played (yet) in Portugal. I have a feeling he'll be something special, now that he's hitting the big-time. ;)

ashwin1729 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

I would have preferred Blind over Rojo, but I do not make these calls.
@V: Nice video mate. Carragher should use his brain a little more... He is a club legend for Liverpool, and should remember that he is a pundit and doesn't play for pool any more.