Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Mario Balotelli hint?
quikzyyy 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

The striker will certainly set transfer tongues wagging this week after posing with the Arsenal badge whilst on holiday in New York.
He was snapped with girlfriend Fanny Neguesha posing with the logos outside the official Puma shop after doing a bit of shopping.
Balotelli has been strongly linked with a switch to Arsenal in the last few months, with the Gunners on the lookout for another quality striker – to partner Olivier Giroud.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

The striker will certainly set transfer tongues wagging this week after posing with the Arsenal badge whilst on holiday in New York.

He was snapped with girlfriend Fanny Neguesha posing with the logos outside the official Puma shop after doing a bit of shopping.

Balotelli has been strongly linked with a switch to Arsenal in the last few months, with the Gunners on the lookout for another quality striker – to partner Olivier Giroud.

Comments
tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Bad idea, he isnt reliable...

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Agree, I don't want to see him in our colours too.

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

Imo he's just hanging out with his woman, and he's a puma player. It just so happens that all puma stores are advertising the new arsenal kit right now. On top of that this photo was taken in new york apparently.

I'm still mixed on the idea of balotelli joining. I like him, he's talented, but he's a huge risk. I know that wenger is not interested for sure.

Heisinburg 10 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

his gf's sizzling *_*. Why Always Him...

decentK 10 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Nonsense.

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

He has a contract with Puma, so you can also say he was there for that.

liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

lol this guy certainly knows how to his the news... a talented but unreliable player

bluezz 10 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

i would love to have him at chelsea

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Arsene Wenger wont sign a striker he said, after the arrival of Alexis and Debuchy, Wenger said that he will sign 3 other players : 1 CB , 1 GK and 1 midlefielder.

The Colombian GK Ospina who had a good WC with Colombia is his main target, 4M euros would be enough to take him from OGC Nice ( French club ), the midlefielder could be Khedira or not, and i heard about Manquillo from Atletico as a possible CB signing...

( Quickzy : I already posted threads so i used yours for Wenger talking to his journalists friends in France )

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

So if we're going to sign CB, Vermaelen is leaving.
A lot of rumours on internet are saying that we have signed Ospina, but wonder if Casillas rumours were true, I would rather get him. But both are great options.
Latest rumours are saying that Khedira was offered to Monaco as a part deal of the James Rodriguez. Our latest targets to the midfield are: Morgan Schneiderlin and William Carvalho.

born_a_gooner 10 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 0 12

he will bring nothing but problems.he will affect others.he is contagious.