Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

More Transfer Rumours
seymorebutts_66 10 years ago Edited
Bayern Munich, Germany 10 422

Cech to Real Madrid, Khedira to Chelsea. Arsenal scouting Fenerbahce striker Emenike. Arsenal to replace Podolski with Talisca. Arsenal are on the trail of Marseille defender Stephane Sparagna. Arsenal are preparing to launch a £32million bid for Borussia Dortmund star and Manchester United target Mats Hummels.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Cech to Real Madrid, Khedira to Chelsea. Arsenal scouting Fenerbahce striker Emenike. Arsenal to replace Podolski with Talisca

Cech to Real Madrid, Khedira to Chelsea. Arsenal scouting Fenerbahce striker Emenike. Arsenal to replace Podolski with Talisca. Arsenal are on the trail of Marseille defender Stephane Sparagna.

Comments
CroatiaFan123 10 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

Cech to Real Madrid,Cassilas to Arsenal! :D Let it happen.Plsss.Emenike is good striker at all and I didn't heard about Talisca.Is he good?

Iraqi_Madridista 10 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

Lol! San Iker to Arsenal? Next joke please :)

Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

^I know it's kinda impossible,but I always wanted to see him in Arsenal.If Cech really go to Real,Cassilas and him will be huge rivals in club.And it's Ancelloti's thing to choose who will play.But I surely don't wanna see Iker on bench.

Lilywhite 10 years ago
28 468

Khedira to Chelsea lol....

@Croatiafan123 guess. When he plays for Benfica, you know he is good. world class talent from what I heard.

seymorebutts_66 10 years ago

@croatiafan Anderson Talisca. 20 yr old. Leading goalscorer portugese league.

seymorebutts_66 10 years ago

Chelsea are ready to offer Real Madrid midfielder Sami Khedira a pre-contract in January. Khedira is in the last year of his contract at the Bernabeu and looks unlikely to sign an extension. And the Blues are set to beat Arsenal to his signing. Sunderland have made a bold request to take Barcelona starlet Alen Halilovic on loan. Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers will beg Lille to cut short Divock Origi's loan spell so that the striker can return to Anfield in January. Chelsea face a fight with former manager Carlo Ancelotti over Cruzeiro star Lucas Silva, according to reports in Spain. Spurs are being linked with a move for Toulouse’s Wissam Ben Yedder, as Pochettino looks to improve his attacking options.

Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@Lilywhite and @seymorebutts_66 That sounds nice! If he is really that good,I wanna see him in action!

seymorebutts_66 9 years ago Edited

United States defender DeAndre Yedlin looks ahead to joining Tottenham Hotspur. Napoli in €12.5m January move for Balotelli. Football transfer rumours: Ignazio Abate or Joel Ward to Liverpool?. Arsene Wenger and Louis van Gaal will battle it out for the signature of Athletic Bilbao's rising star Aymeric Laporte, in January or next summer. Ghana World Cup striker Abdul Majeed Waris is on Manchester United's radar, with the player being personally scouted by Ryan Giggs. Arsenal look set to beat Bayern Munich to the signing of Benfica 17-year-old Goncalo Guedes, who has garnered comparisons to Franck Ribery.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

United States defender DeAndre Yedlin looks ahead to joining Tottenham Hotspur

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@seymorebutts_66 Wt*? Napoli want Balo?! Very stupid move Napoli,Balo isn't in form...Maybe they have so ideas what to do with him.

seymorebutts_66 9 years ago

I know......I laughed when I read that one, but who knows these days! Why did Liverpool buy him, that is the question???

Eden17Hazard17 9 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Anderson Talisca is a complete beast, but Benfica want 60M

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

if this was true
real madrid goalies:
casillas
keylor navas
petr cech

noffin' goin' past their goal i tell ya

CroatiaFan123 9 years ago
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

@seymorebutts_66 Liverpool was thinking to get a player who has (At least) 50% of Suarez's skills...They get 0.00000000000001%! Completely stupid move at all,but then Napoli's move is RETARD! O.o

@Eden17 60M!? I would like to see him in Arsenal,but 60M! Will Wenger get that much money to spend on Talisca...
I know it sounds very nice that he is leader goalscorer of Portuguese League,but that is big money.Would pay for him maybe 40M...

@lio If they really,even try to buy Cech,that's not reasonable step...They already have great Cass.,and Keylor Navas...
Cech would not do anything for them! Ridiculous...