Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Neymar to Manchester United???
20yrsmoreliver 9 years ago
2 9

Just saw the news a few hours ago. IMO, I think it won't happen since Barcelona won't let him go for sure. So,

Comments
SunFlash 9 years ago
USA 19 3260

If there is one player I can't see Barca letting go, it's Neymar.

tdot2barca 9 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

It's fake rumors

decentK 9 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

It's either made up story, or Neymar's agent is trying to do THE Ramos/THE C.Ronaldo/THE ... which means desperately trying to link his player to another team just to get a pay rise in his current club.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

release clause 137m

KTBFFHSWE 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Alright buddy, so here we go. If you read transfer news from any of the following:

Daily Mail

The Sun

The Express

Metro

The Mirror/Daily Mirror

Marca

Football.co.uk

Tancredi Palmera

Goal.com

CaughtOffside

Bleacher Report

GiveMeSport

Daily Star

Tribal Football

Random twitter accounts that have no source or no reputable source

Obviously poor quality websites similar to those listed above
(this now includes "<player> followed other <player> on
Instagram/<social media site>"

Just ignore it. It's total bullshit. There need to be reliable sources behind the rumours for it wo be worth creating a thread over. BBC and Sky are usually pretty good.. But most rumours of transfers is just shit. You can also go to transfermarkt.co.uk to check up on transfer rumours.

Neymar to United is NOT happening.

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Ramos did the same :), Neymar wont fool anyone, no pay rise for him.

United_Hates_Blues 9 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

I bet my left nut its just a rumor.

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

^ even a local radio from my country said that neymar's agent was spotted at old trafford.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

290 now according to goal.com

Gennady 9 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

@Jimbet Seriously ? I still can't believe that it will happen ... why would Barca sell him ...

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

I don't think United can spend that much and avoid FFP.

SunFlash 9 years ago Edited
USA 19 3260

Well...that would be a surprise striker. Neymar is Barca's future though, I can't see this happening.

@quikzyyy actually, United haven't spent very much net this transfer window. They sold Di Maria for somewhere in between 40-50 mil, and then sold Van Persie, Nani, Rafael, and other assorted players for around 15 mil. They bought Memphis for 25, Darmiean and Basti for a combined 30. Add another 25 mil for Schneiderlin, and they've only spent around 20 million net this year. They've got all kinds of wiggle room.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Well...that would be a surprise striker. Neymar is Barca's future though, I can't see this happening.

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

@Gennady yeah.. not he most reliable sources in the world though LOL.. neymar wages for a 5 year contract would be 75 mil pound?? WOW! 15 mil per year.

There's literally so much talent we can buy with that cash. Can you imagine what SAF would do with that cash?

SunFlash 9 years ago
USA 19 3260

SAF didn't believe in paying small amounts of average players. When he went for the jackpot, he went for it. He broke the transfer record several times.

He used money, just like everyone else.

tiki_taka 9 years ago

United feels that they flopped their second part of the transfer window with Otamendi and Pedro, they were linked to many many players that didnt come at the end.
Its normal that they want to show their power in the transfer window positionning themselves on the best players in the planet, but its at Barça's expense because Neymar will benefit from this interest by claiming a pay rise.
Knowing that Barça arent keen on selling, this is really annoying from United to a club that never did to them something wrong, i dont know if its a revenge for Pedro case but it was up to them to finalize the transfer and convince the player. They did nothing for it just like Otamendi's case.

So United is doing the same as what Madrid is doing to them, and they absolutely know it will never happen, their communication strategy is annoying Barça atm, and Barça will probably try to steal a United player in the future because the fire was opened.

Matching the buyout clause of 230 M ? Come on what a joke, they could have matched the 2 Millions needed for Pedro that would have been more appropriate.

Now Barça is obliged to make Neymar sign a new contract extension until 2020 highering his buyout clause, and wont forget this free attack for no reason and specially only a communication storie.

I tell you one thing there's no way he would spend that much money on Neymar. He wouldn't make Barca that rich.

tiki_taka 9 years ago Edited

Neymar is the best selling shirts player in Asia, 200M is not enough for a marketing monster...
At the same time, he is one of the most brilliant player on the pitch, care for his success and stats.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Neymar is the best selling shirts player in Asia, 200M is not enough for a marketing monster...