Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

OFFICIAL : Atletico sign Antoine Griezmann
Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC 157 4232

French winger signs for Spanish champions. Atletico Madrid have announced the signing of Real Sociedad winger Antoine Griezmann on their official site, with the player joining for an undisclosed fee, subject to completion of a medical.

The 23-year-old was a stand-out performer for Sociedad last season, emerging as one of the star players of La Liga with a superb record of 20 goals from the flanks, to attract interest from numerous top clubs around Europe.

Premier League sides such as Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur had also been linked with Griezmann, but it will come as a real boost for Atletico to bring in such a quality player, having had to cope with the departures of so many of their stars so far this summer.

The likes of Diego Costa and Filipe Luis have both left for Chelsea, while loan star Thibaut Courtois has also returned to Stamford Bridge after a three-year loan spell at the Vicente Calderon.

The likes of Koke and Arda Turan have also been linked with exits from the club, but Diego Simeone has given the club’s fans reason to be optimistic with this exciting new purchase, which will surely go down as one of the signings of the summer.

Although Atletico have sold some big names, they will be even better next season.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

French winger signs for Spanish champions.Atletico Madrid have announced the signing of Real Sociedad winger Antoine Griezmann on their official site, with the player joining for an undisclosed fee, subject to completion of a medical.

The 23-year-old was a stand-out performer for Sociedad last season, emerging as one of the star players of La Liga with a superb record of 20 goals from the flanks, to attract interest from numerous top clubs around Europe.

Premier League sides such as Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur had also been linked with Griezmann, but it will come as a real boost for Atletico to bring in such a quality player, having had to cope with the departures of so many of their stars so far this summer.

The likes of Diego Costa and Filipe Luis have both left for Chelsea, while loan star Thibaut Courtois has also returned to Stamford Bridge after a three-year loan spell at the Vicente Calderon.

The likes of Koke and Arda Turan have also been linked with exits from the club, but Diego Simeone has given the club’s fans reason to be optimistic with this exciting new purchase, which will surely go down as one of the signings of the summer.

Although Atletico have sold some big names, they will be even better next season.

French winger signs for Spanish champions.Atletico Madrid have announced the signing of Real Sociedad winger Antoine Griezmann on their official site, with the player joining for an undisclosed fee, subject to completion of a medical.

Comments
igorblue 10 years ago
Chelsea, Poland 20 168

lol is he showing middle fingers?

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Wow, Atletico with Griezmann and Mandzukic, not bad!

liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

hurray. i might be supporting atletico soon. look out for me with an atletico logo on my picture.

liomessi10 10 years ago

they have agreed on the deel but he has not signed for them yet.

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ I just noticed the Logo on your profile picture is not the Barcelona one..

liomessi10 10 years ago

^you're going off topic.

liomessi10 10 years ago Edited

here it is

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

sorry for going off topic but i could not post this on ramaboys wall

liomessi10 10 years ago

sorry for going off topic but i could not post this on ramaboys wall

ramaboy10 10 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ Look at the top left cross on your profile pic. There isn't one.

Lamps08 10 years ago
Chelsea, Poland 94 263

liomessi10 you are such a trader!

liomessi10 10 years ago

i rubbed the cross out

liomessi10 10 years ago

any way stop going off topic. make a new thread for this.

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Just before this transfer happened, I was talking with a fellow Blue on Clash. I was claiming that we have to sign him a few hours after he netted a brace for Sociedad, but he was adamant that Griezmann wouldn't success. I'd love to talk to that guy again :P

Antoine's one of my favourite players in the world now, and he's such as great man as well. Wish him, Simeone, Torres and co the best of luck tomorrow.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Eden17 Respect lad, props to you for taking the time to wish him the best for the final. I also hope he do well. :D

ramaboy10 8 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

He missed a penalty :(

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

Yeah... :(

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

@Emobot7, @rama

He got there in the end :)

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Eden17 Lol, didn't win CL but he got his hand on the world cup, a trophy the like of Messi and Ronaldo can only dream to obtain for the moment. :P Guess its isn't too bad. ;)