Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Paul Pogba will be a Chelsea player. Confirmed!!
iamRDM 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

Holy shit, this is happening people!! I cant believe this, I am fuking happy. This was what pogba said in an interview:

J'ai inachevé dans le championnat anglais. J'espère que je peux régler en vite à Chelsea, et de commencer sous Jose Mourinho. José est un grand manager et un grand homme, je veux le rencontrer en personne. Le transfert est plus ou moins terminée, avec quelques détails laissés à trier. uventus est un grand club avec un passé fantastique, mais le moment est venu pour une nouvelle aventure. Allez Chelsea!

I dont understand a thing in french, so I translated the quotes into english:

I have unfinished business in the English Championship. I hope I can settle in quickly at Chelsea, and start under Jose Mourinho. Jose is a great manager and a great man, I want to meet him in person. The transfer is more or less complete, with a few details left to sort. Juventus are a great club with a great past, but it is time for a new adventure. go Chelsea!

This is a dream come true for me. The fee is 60m but I think he he worths every penny of it. Cant wait for the new season to start and see pogba and matic bossing the midfield!

Comments
tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Translation :
I didnt finish the job in EPL ( probably talking about United ) , i hope i can start quickly at Chelsea under Mourinho. José is a big manager and a great man, i want to meet him personnally, the transfert is almost finished, with some few details to discuss. Juventus is a big club with a fantastic past, but the moment has come to start a new adventure. Go Chelsea.

I cant believe it, well England has finally a CL contender.
And Pogba would get his revenge from United for not respecting his talent and potential, how could they miss this player.

tiki_taka 10 years ago

Lol i just saw your translation :)

iamRDM 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

Thanks for the translation tiki, but there is something fishy about this. I could not find any news about it on the internet even from daily mail, usually a transfer this big will be all over the internet in a short time. Maybe some guys who know french made the quotes up. Damn, I got happy for nothing, LOL. Still hoping it really happens though

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

I won't get my hopes up but once its officially confirmed I'll be so happy. If we do get Luis, and Costa/Lukaku perform well, and Mourinho keeps up his tactics, then we can win the EPL, and maybe even the CL.

Chelsea FC 157 4232

iamRDM,

where did you find that interview, or even news about that interview

Lodatz 10 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Chelsea and City are going to be scary in Europe next season, with or without Pogba at Stamford Bridge.

Dynastian98 10 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

Still in doubt about City though. They were disappointing against Barcelona. They played with heart, but did not get the proper results. If the linesman didn't make the mistake of wrongly calling offside twice, the aggregate scoreline would've been an embarrassing 6-1. That's not the type of results you would expect from the English champions. :/

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Still in doubt about City though. They were disappointing against Barcelona. They played with heart, but did not get the proper results. If the linesman didn't make the mistake of wrongly calling offside twice, the aggregate scoreline would've been an embarrassing 6-1. :/

tiki_taka 10 years ago

City wont be scarry, Chelsea will...

Heisinburg 10 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Still can't believe fken Cleverley was chosen over him! Makes my blood boil!!

Emrecan_58 10 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

I think Pogba and Hazard could be a good duo. I don't think this transfer will happen but if it does, that would be great for Chelsea or for any team who got Pogba.

• History

I think Pogba and Hazard could be a good duo. I don't think this transfer will happen but if it does, that would be great for Chelsea.

I think Pogba and Hazard could be a good duo. I don't think this transfer will happen but if it does, that would be great for Chelsea or for any team who got Pogba

Lodatz 10 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

@Dynast:

"They were disappointing against Barcelona."

I disagree. I think they played the better football by far at the Etihad, and if it were not for Dimechelis getting himself sent off, that game had been swinging City's way since kick-off. All the attacking play was from City, whereas Barca had simply kept the ball for pretty much the entire game in central midfield, offering little-to-no goal-threat except for a desperate counter-attack in which Messi won a penalty.

Even then, City spent the remainder of the game on the front foot, pegging Barcelona back inside their own half, and it was a break out of nothing which got the 2nd goal in the dying minutes.

And after that? The tie was dead, and everyone knew it including City. No matter what thet did at the Camp Nou, Barca were going to just hold on to the ball in predictable, kinda boring fashion, and that's just what they did. Therefore, performance-wise, I think it was Barcelona who were disappointing, to be perfectly honest, considering their profile. At the very least, it was hardly a poor showing from a team who are only still getting their feet wet in he Champions League. Remember that they beat Bayern, and came 1 goal away from topping Bayern's group, last season, as well. Once they find their rhythm, and a real identity in European competition, they will be monsters, and I believe that this coming season is the one in which they'll find that.

But hey, all I said was that City will be scary in Europe next season. They've won the league twice in 3 years. I suspect they will have their sights set on the promised land instead, this season, and goodness knows who else they are going to add to their squad once the World Cup is over.

I can't imagine why that's controversial enough to disparage Manchester City by starting a debate over whether or not they're 'good enough' just because someone said they think they will be, but hey, go right ahead and let me know why a discussion needs starting on a thread about Chelsea.

Because I think that Chelsea and City are on a level together, and will be fierce contestants both at home and abroad, this next season. The World Cup has not yet finished, and pre-season has not yet starte. City will not keep quiet this window, I suspect...

• History

@Dynast:

I disagree. I think they played the better football by far at the Etihad, and if it were not for Dimechelis getting himself sent off, that game had been swinging City's way since kick-off. All the attacking play was from City, whereas Barca had simply kept the ball for pretty much the entire game in dcentral midfield, offering little-to-no goal-threat except for a desperate counter-attack in which Messi won a penalty.

Even then, City spent the remainder of the game on the front foot, pegging Barcelona back inside their own half, and it was a break out of nothing which got the 2nd goal in the dying minutes.

And after that? The tie was dead, and everyone knew it including City. No matter what theyt did at the Camp Nou, Barca were going to just hold on to the ball in predictable, kinda boring fashion, and that's just what they did. Therefore, performance-wise, I think it was Barcelona who were disappointing, to be perfectly honest, considering their profile.

But hey, all I said was that City will be scary in Europe next season. They've won the league twice in 3 years. I suspect they will have their sights set on the promised land instead, this season, and goodness knows who else they are going to add to their squad once the World Cup is over. I can't imagine why you would want to disparage Manchester City by starting a debate over whether or not they're 'good enough' just because someone said they think they will be, but hey, go right ahead and let me know why you felt the need to start a discussion about it on a thread about Chelsea.

Because I think that Chelsea and City are on a level together, and will be fierce contestants both at home and abroad, this next season. The World Cup has not yet finished, and pre-season has not yet started. If you think that City will keep quiet this window, then I think you're going to look foolish, come September, and don't forget the caliber of player they can get with their, ahem, resources. ;)

@Dynast:

I disagree. I think they played the better football by far at the Etihad, and if it were not for Dimechelis getting himself sent off, that game had been swinging City's way since kick-off. All the attacking play was from City, whereas Barca had simply kept the ball for pretty much the entire game in central midfield, offering little-to-no goal-threat except for a desperate counter-attack in which Messi won a penalty.

And after that? The tie was dead, and everyone knew it including City. No matter what thet did at the Camp Nou, Barca were going to just hold on to the ball in predictable, kinda boring fashion, and that's just what they did. Therefore, performance-wise, I think it was Barcelona who were disappointing, to be perfectly honest, considering their profile.

But hey, all I said was that City will be scary in Europe next season. They've won the league twice in 3 years. I suspect they will have their sights set on the promised land instead, this season, and goodness knows who else they are going to add to their squad once the World Cup is over. I can't imagine why you would want to disparage Manchester City by starting a debate over whether or not they're 'good enough' just because someone said they think they will be, but hey, go right ahead and let me know why you felt the need to start a discussion about it on a thread about Chelsea.

Because I think that Chelsea and City are on a level together, and will be fierce contestants both at home and abroad, this next season. The World Cup has not yet finished, and pre-season has not yet started. If you think that City will keep quiet this window, then I think you're going to look foolish, come September, and don't forget the caliber of player they can get with their, ahem, resources. ;)

@Dynast:

And after that? The tie was dead, and everyone knew it including City. No matter what thet did at the Camp Nou, Barca were going to just hold on to the ball in predictable, kinda boring fashion, and that's just what they did. Therefore, performance-wise, I think it was Barcelona who were disappointing, to be perfectly honest, considering their profile.

But hey, all I said was that City will be scary in Europe next season. They've won the league twice in 3 years. I suspect they will have their sights set on the promised land instead, this season, and goodness knows who else they are going to add to their squad once the World Cup is over.

I can't imagine why that's controversial enough to disparage Manchester City by starting a debate over whether or not they're 'good enough' just because someone said they think they will be, but hey, go right ahead and let me know why a discussion needs starting on a thread about Chelsea.

Because I think that Chelsea and City are on a level together, and will be fierce contestants both at home and abroad, this next season. The World Cup has not yet finished, and pre-season has not yet starte. City will not keep quiet this window, I suspect...

Chelsea FC 157 4232

I've said this before but Lodatz would really make a great football journalist.

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

Lol I was a little scared reading the title, but it looks like someone made up the quote in english, and put it in google translate to have it in french, the wording is completely off. Did you do that RDM ?

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited

How Biased is this dynast :) ? Dont waste your time, remember after that game i told you remember how reality will be modified in the future to suit the accident theory...

We dont give a sh*t about chances not scored or mistakes, 4-1 on agg and still people find excuses...
Its simple with him, when an English team wins even with fewer chances, they say the best team won like Chelsea 2012, when the English team lose, its because rivals were lucky or because of some other stuid excuses...
Who gives a fu*k about buthurt English view after a defeat ? Not you i hope dynast, i already tried to argue in this subject, and there is no hope of a change...

• History

How Biased is this dynast :) ? Dont waste your time, remember after that game i told you remember how reality will be modified in the future to suit the accident theory...

We dont give a sh*t about chances not scored or mistakes, 4-1 on agg and still people find excuses...

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@tiki I think what Lodatz is saying is that City weren't that bad. They lost, and barça were better, but City is still a team other clubs should take as serious contenders for the CL this season.

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Any source? Guys?

gagagoodlife 10 years ago
Chelsea, England 14 325

It would be awesome, but I heard that City are also interested in Pogba. Beware of them Jose.

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@quikzyyy there is no source, it's made up. Even the trash that are the daily mail and the mirror haven't reported it.

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@KingHenry would be fun then if Arsenal signs him, we let them Sanchez and then get Pogba and Di Maria (I can dream, right?)