Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

RM bid for Suarez...
tiki_taka 11 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

This season, Real Madrid has often been criticized for the lack of effectiveness of the attack Benzema-Higuain duo. Relying solely on Cristiano Ronaldo to make a difference, the Merengues have every intention to hire a renowned scorer to support Portuguese. But who? Falcao on road to Monaco, Cavani always wanted, Real hardly make a difference to its competitors.

To achieve its goals, the Madrid management yet give it all out. As in the Luis Suarez case. The Sun said this morning that to attract the Liverpool striker, Casa Blanca would be willing to put € 46.8 million on the table. A handsome sum, though again the case is far from over. "We will not sell Luis Suarez. Brendan Rodgers has repeatedly stated that the club will not consider any offers. Luis is one of the best players in the world and it is not for sale, "said a source close to the club of the Mersey to the English tabloid.

Liverpool, however, it may take such talk if the offer is confirmed? To see. It should be remembered that the Uruguayan striker is still suffering from a heavy suspension in England. Suspended ten games for biting the Serb Branislav Ivanovic Chelsea, Suarez is to serve six meetings suspension. A fact that can not be obscured by the club wish to secure his services.

Time for Suarez to leave England ?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.
Comments
FredTilson 11 years ago
Manchester City, France 61 769

From a pure footballing perspective, it will be a great transfer, say what you may about Suarez but he can finish. Much better than Higuain/Benzema. But he comes with a lot of baggage, not sure if Madrid want that in their club. Despite what they say, Liverpool IMO will sell him if they receive a 40-45+ million pound bid. If they use that money to make 3-4 smart signings like Coutinho, they can be a formidable force.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I would never buy him.

tiki_taka 11 years ago

yeah we are talking football and Suarez is world class, don't know what happened to him at Liverpool but i still like the player... i wish RM won't buy him cause he will cause a lot of damage :).
But if he comes to Madrid, it will be a great deal for Madrid no doubt.

tiki_taka 9 years ago

@Ramaboy Are you sure you would never buy him :)

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

tuan_jinn 9 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

AlexBatak 9 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Are you boy sure would you him rama buy? ;)

srk_rox 9 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

LOL... You guyz have ample time :)

ramaboy10 9 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Still wouldn't... at the time there was a lot of controversy around him. When Barcelona were thinking of buying him I still didn't want him at the club.

He is a f*cking amazing footballer but also a racist and a cheat. Quite frankly, he still disgusts me even to today. The only thing stopping him from biting another player is the clause in his contract.

liomessi10 9 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

^i threatened to leave barcelona when he came. and i really wanted alexis to stay as well. someday i wud want him back

Madridista11 9 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

^ Something smells weird... I don't know what it is exactly. OH WAIT A MINUTE PLASTIC FAN ALERT!

Jk :D

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I don't know why Real Madrid did not get him. Benzema is good but Suarez , despite his antics , is heads and shoulders above .. He would have bring titles and Ancelotti still would have been manager of Real

tiki_taka 9 years ago

I dont know him personally so i wont judge him as a person, i just see from his Football performences that he is unselfish, he does the runs, doesnt have a diva atitude, he is the first to press and has a leading mentality...
Thats enough for every fan or teammate, i wont gonna start philosophical claims but we all are racist in a way, not hating on people but we all have at least one thing to dislike in other cultures and its just normal.

Another thing, you can say to people what they dont want to hear to make them angry in a game, doesnt mean 100% that you belive in it. So im not in his mind i cant judge if he is racist or not in one mediatic incident.

Im not saying he is not racist, but im not saying he is... When you become famous and bankable, media needs to sell paper at your expense but the smart people does not judge about these kind of incidents...Nice or the opposite.

Many mafia people make publicly some charity gestures, and at the opposite many good people get their image ruined.
The mass follow the wind, the smart people wait, reflect, and never give a final judgement on something.

For me Long live Suarez as long as he keeps bagging goals and help his teammates, Long live Pistolero.

Madridista11 9 years ago

^ Yes and no.

While Suarez is a better goal-scorer, I humbly think that Benz is a more complete player.

Jimbet 9 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

^define complete? all i see is Suarez are miles ahead of Benzema.. ._.

tiki_taka 9 years ago

Suarez -> Better finisher - has the killer instinct that few strikers have at the moment.
Benz -> Better team player - more technical.

Marcus2011 9 years ago

Yea I don't think he is racist. He probably said something silly in regard to color but we live in such world that anyone instantly regarded as racist. He did bite three different players and that is something that needs more attention than his scandal with Evra. Politcorrectness gone mad .

Evra has that look on his face that makes me think he overexagerated things. Idk some about Evra makes me think he is c8nt in his life and not the person to trust lol .

Suarez is though much better player and he would have fitted Real Madrid perfectly in central role. Better than Benzema .

Madridista11 9 years ago

@Tiki Moreover, I think that he is much more physical than Suarez is. Having Suarez over Benzema would've been perfect in the absence of Cristiano, who is a goal-scoring machine himself, because Suarez would fill that gap. However, that is not the case right now.

There's no need of having two leaders in one single team for that NEVER worked in ANY team sport. I dare any of you to give an example. That's why I think it's better to have Big Benz in that squad because his lack of scoring will be ignored due to the fact that he brings much more to the table, unlike any other striker today (Suarez is very close).

***PS What I meant above is that there can't be two alpha dogs in the same locker room. One of the two must accept the fact that he will become a role player and that his stats will drop in order for the other to carry the team***

tiki_taka 9 years ago

I think Suarez would have accepted to be Ronaldo's loyal comandant, since Ronaldo is the general. Suarez surprised me by his smart way of dealing with things. Even for Benz who dreamed about BO all his life, with the salary, the visibility in the pitch and for sponsors and the promise of silverwares and achievements. All these have forced him to make concessions in the presence of a better player on his squad and its a smart move.
Players nowadays are smart enough to establish their own hierarchy, but once you want the crown, better be the best or you will get problems with the current leader.

I believe in second chances, not third ones, and until now, Suarez is a true professional.

Marcus2011 9 years ago

True professional is too much to say / He has let his previous club and national team down with his antics . True professional are players like for example Xavi , Lampard , Pirlo and list of more who i never saw jeopardize match with stupidity and damage clubs image with antics .