Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

The Good, Bad & Ridiculous Transfer Rumors. #57
AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

1- Inter target Hernandez deal
Inter are looking to open talks with Manchester United over a deal for Javier Hernandez. The Serie A club are exploring the possibility of a season-long loan with the option to buy. Source: Corriere dello Sport.

2- Barca in advanced Agger talks
Barcelona are in advanced talks with Daniel Agger. The Liverpool defender is poised to sign sign a five-year contract and will cost the Spanish club €15 million. Source: Sport.

3- Mourinho 'desperate' to sell Torres
Chelsea have reached the limit on the quota for foreign players in their squad, meaning Jose Mourinho is desperately trying to flog Spanish flop Fernando Torres, or else risk selling a more high-profile player like Petr Cech. Source: Daily Telegraph.

4- Napoli eye Eriksen
Napoli are targeting a move for Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen but only have a budget of €11.5 million to spend on a central midfielder. Source: The Times.

5- Cuadrado valued at €50m
Fiorentina value Colombia winger Juan Cuadrado at €50 million as Barcelona consider a move. Source: Mundo Deportivo.

6- United ready to sell Kagawa & Fellaini
Manchester United are open to offers for Marouane Fellaini and Shinji Kagawa. Louis van Gaal is also prepared to sell Anderson. Source: Manchester Evening News.

7- Eto'o offered to West Ham
West Ham have been offered Samuel Eto'o on a free transfer but his wage demands of £100,000 per week could prove to be a stumbling block. Sam Allardyce is also keen on loaning one of Joel Campbell or Hugo Almeida to cover for Andy Carroll. Source: Daily Mail.

8- Aston Villa eye Moses
Aston Villa manager Paul Lambert is intent on signing Chelsea winger Victor Moses on loan this season. The Scot has made an enquiry to Jose Mourinho regarding the 23-year-old, who spent an unsuccessful year on loan at Liverpool last season. Source: Daily Telegraph.

9- Tottenham to sign Miguel Lopes
Tottenham are nearing completion of a deal for Sporting Lisbon right-back Miguel Lopes. The 27-year-old will move to north London on loan with a view to a permanent deal. Source: Daily Mail.

10- West Ham to win Jenkinson race
West Ham are on the verge of completing the loan signing of Carl Jenkinson. The Arsenal youngster has fallen down the pecking order after the acquisition of Mathieu Debuchy and Calum Chambers. Hull are also interested. Source: Daily Mail.

11- Liverpool move for £18m Lavezzi
Liverpool are to make a move for Paris Saint-Germain winger Ezeqiuel Lavezzi who is rated at £18 million by the Ligue 1 champions. Source: Daily Express.

12- Tottenham close in on Jay Rodriguez and Schneiderlin
Tottenham are closing in on a deal for Southampton duo Jay Rodriguez and Morgan Schneiderlin. The pair are keen to link up again with former boss Mauricio Pochettino at White Hart Lane. Source: PA Sport.

13- Moyes favourite to take over at West Ham
Former Manchester United manager is the favourite to replace Sam Allardyce as West Ham manager. The Hammers boss is at odds with the club's hierachy over the signing of Andy Carroll and the future of Ravel Morrison. Source: Daily Star.

14- Barcelona yet to receive any offers for Song
Barcelona have yet to receive any offers for midfielder Alex Song despite being willing to allow the Cameroon international to leave Camp Nou. The Catalans are keen to sell but the 26-year-old has not attracted any firm interest. Source: talkSPORT.

15- Callejon close to Atletico de Madrid
Jose Callejon has a poor relationship with Napoli boss Rafa Benitez, and that could allow him to make a €30 million move to Atletico Madrid. Source: Gazzetta dello Sport.

16- Di Maria to leave Real Madrid for €80m
PSG are preparing a €80m offer to convince Real Madrid and sign the Argentine attacker. It would be the most expensive sale in the history of Real Madrid. Source: Marca.

17- Vidal & Juve to discuss fresh Man Utd offer
The agent of Arturo Vidal will discuss Manchester United's latest offer for the Chilean with Juventus chiefs. The Red Devils have bid €60m and will double the midfielder's salary - a proposal that neither the club nor the player are likely to refuse. Source: Gazzetta dello Sport.

18- Benzema not interested in Liverpool move
Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema is not interested in a move to Liverpool as he does not believe the Reds are a big enough club. Brendan Rodgers enquired about the France international but his agents rebuffed their interest. Source: Daily Star.

19- Sunderland close in on Cristian Rodriguez
Sunderland are closing in on a deal for Cristian Rodriguez. The Uruguay international's representatives were in London over the weekend with Gus Poyet confident of signing the Atletico Madrid man. Source: Daily Mail.

20- Arsenal to make £15.8m Douglas Costa bid
Arsenal are set to offer Shakhtar Donetsk £15.8m for Douglas Costa. The Brazilian is pushing for a move away from Shakhtar because of the current political unrest in Ukraine and the Gunners are hopeful of luring him to London. Source: Metro.

Comments
Ihaveabbc 10 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

Just love dat expression of Rodgers

KingHenry 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal, France 44 1362

if the valuations in those rumours are correct, the market has really gone crazy. 80m for di maria, 50m for cuadrado, 30m for callejon and at the same time 25m for lavezzi ?

I've read about the douglas costa story from a few sources, but I don't think wenger wants him, we are stacked enough in the attacking midfielder department. A loan would do some good to jenkinson, if he gets a solid season with 25+ appearances he'll be past a big step in his carreer and when he comes back hopefully he'll be more consistent.

I really really really don't want vidal to go to manutd. Because I really really really want him. Imagine if we could snatch him from van gaal, that'd be the greatest feeling and a good way of getting back at them after the rvp thing. Oh well, a man can dream.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

if the valuations in those rumours are correct, the market has really gone crazy. 80m for di maria, 50m for cuadrado, 30m for callejon and at the same time 25m for lavezzi ?

I've read about the douglas costa story from a few sources, but I don't think wenger wants him, we are stacked enough in the attacking midfielder department. A loan would do some good to jenkinson, if he gets a solid season with 25+ appearances he'll be past a big step in his carreer and when he comes back maybe he'll be more consistent.

I really really really don't want vidal to go to manutd. Because I really really really want him. Imagine if we could snatch him from van gaal, that'd be the greatest feeling and a good way of getting back at them after the rvp thing. Oh well, a man can dream.

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

One day United got Vidal.
Second day Juventus saying Vidal is going nowhere.
Third day United bid for Vidal accepted.
Fourth day Vidal saying he's not going to Manchester.
Deadline day 10 minutes before end: Arsene Wenger confirms Vidal move to join Alexis Sanchez.

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@quikzyyy just imagine a Ramsey - Vidal midfield. They would run over any midfield in the prem.

Vendetta 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

Don't get too confident over there at North London. ;)

Matic and Fabregas aren't going to settle for 2nd best midfield, after all.

PLEASE. ANYONE. SIGN TORRES.

SoccerBoss 10 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

^Ask Real Madrid^

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Stupid Song, hope he will be sent to play with Barça B.

KingHenry 10 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@tiki I still can't believe he's done something that stupid. I can't remember a moment when he lost his temper when he was with us. That game was the cameroun version of france 2010.

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@Ihaveabbc I chose that picture because it was just like my facial expression to what Benzima thinks about Liverpool as a club.

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@quikzyy I found this on the net and it sums up the whole Vidal rumors.

Juve: Do you want to leave?
Vidal: Do you want me to leave?
Juve: We didn’t say that. So do you want to stay?
Vidal: I didn’t say that. Do you want me to stay?
Juve: If you want to go, we’ll let you.
Vidal: If you want me to leave, I’ll go.
Juve: So, do you want to go?
Vidal: Do you want me to go?
Juve: We asked you first.
Vidal: I asked you second.
Juve: They offered us a lot of money
Vidal: They offered me a lot of money, too.
Juve: So.
Vidal: So.
Juve: What do you think?
Vidal: I dunno, what do you think?
Juve: This is going nowhere.
Vidal: So you don’t want me to go anywhere?
Juve: We didn’t say that.

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@V I can't wait for this moment to finally happen! Hopefully soon...

shpalman 10 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@Alex lol. you want to hope Vidal doesn't go to MU

AlexBatak 10 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

@shpalman lol No it's just that i found it ironic to the situation. I still believe though that we might sign Pogba or Vidal, there is no smoke without fire, Conte resigned because the club wanted to sell.

quikzyyy 10 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Good one Alex! Wonder where he will end, would like to have him.

liomessi10 10 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

if benzema moves i'll be glad. he's was trouble for barcelona.

shpalman 10 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

@Alex, not sure about that, Juve news have gone totally silent, it might mean something tho'. Conte left because they didn't want to buy him certain players (eg Di Maria), i guess he really wanted to give to the CL a big shot.

tiki_taka 10 years ago

^ They offered Barça 12M for Alexis, than their last offer was 18M (-_-').

shpalman 10 years ago Edited
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

^ yep lol true that, Sanchez was his other concrete request.

edit:

Pablo Osvaldo went to Inter on loan. source: sportmediaset

• History

^ yep lol true that, Sanchez was his other concrete request.

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Mourinho rules out Torres exit! Whaaaaat. Sell him and buy someone like Fischer or Bakkali or Bruma.

Atletico leading the race for Bakkali with PSV having accepted a bid.

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited

Quintero ( Fc Porto ) set to join Arsenal for 15.8 M£.

Wenger is doing brilliant buisness, this player is amazing : good pace, very technical, good shots, make long runs....

edit : Wait wait wait, the price looked incredibly cheap so i went to see the real link, that was from metro.co/uk not reliable.
Other website say that the offer isnt accepted yet and the player has a 32 M£ release clause, Porto is known for being rude in transfers thats why i went checking, it seems unlikely.

• History

Quintero ( Fc Porto ) set to join Arsenal for 15.8 M£.

Wenger is doing brilliant buisness, this player is amazing : good pace, very technical, good shots, make long runs....

I can see Arsenal making a surprise this year.