Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Valbuena coming to Premier League
michaeldoctor1 10 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, Spain 36 1151

Marseille winger Mathieu Valbuena could be heading to the Premier League as the club opens talks with QPR and West Ham. They are estimating the cost coming at least at 6.5 million

Comments
SoccerBoss 10 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Ever heard of ONE Post

Eden17Hazard17 10 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

^Last time I told him that, everyone turned against me.

SoccerBoss 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

We'll now I'm on your side, until you start going on a post spree too

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

We'll now in on your side, until you start going on a post spree too

Jimbet 10 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

the very least is give us the source of your news. anyone can just put up some random news. just saying. :/

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Nope, he is going to Dynamo Moscow. Poor Valbuena, he is never trusted since his start of career because of his short body, he deserves better than this.

So its because of his short body that he can't make itinto a big team. Is that what your saying Tiki Taka???

tiki_taka 10 years ago

Yes, he was refused by many big formation centers in France because of his body, in France we prefer tall and physical players...
Mathieu was playing in a 3 rd division club before he was scouted by Marseille just like Ribery, he always did well but he hardly earns his starting place.
Some big clubs should have signed him years ago, he had accomplished some complete years with big performences in CL...
Its not all about his body, but yes it has its importance.

I see what you mean

tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited

A player like Xavi or Iniesta wouldnt be accepted in most of French formation centers at 16yo because of their body profile, its just like this.
×Griezmann was refused at Lyon before going to ×Spain, but since they saw the Spanish example, French clubs are going to change their way of scouting for the future.
Happy for him getting his revenge last year scoring a wonder goal at Gerlan.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

A player like Xavi or Iniesta wouldnt be accepted in most of French formation centers at 16yo because of their body profile, its just like this.
Griezmann was refused at Lyon before going to Spain, but since they saw the Spanish example, French clubs are going to change their way of scouting for the future.