Updated October 10th, 2010
* Non-Account Activity. You can watch videos on FootyRoom without having a FootyRoom Account.
* Account-Related Activity. Certain other activities on FootyRoom— like creating profile, get notification via email —require you to have a FootyRoom Account. We ask for some personal information when you create a FootyRoom Account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access.
* Usage Information. We may record information about your usage, such as when you use FootyRoom, the contacts you communicate with, the videos you watch. If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your account. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. "Web Beacons") in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
* Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information, photos or video content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within your playback or profile pages, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
* If you submit personally identifiable information to us through FootyRoom, we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the general and personalized features and functionality of the FootyRoom Site, and to process any flagging activity or correspondence you send to us.
* Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you upload videos, photos or send messages through the FootyRoom Site and other Users can contact you through messages and comments. Any videos or photos that you submit to the FootyRoom Site may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
* We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major FootyRoom Site changes or for customer service purposes).
* We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the FootyRoom Site and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, analyzing, and processing user preferences and trends, as well as user activity and communications.
* When you create an account on the FootyRoom site, some information about your account and your account activity will be provided to other Users of the site. This may include the date you opened your account, the date you last logged into your account, your age (if you choose to make it public), the country and the number of videos you have watched.
* Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you engage in certain activity on the site, such as you upload videos or send messages through the FootyRoom Site. Other Users can contact you through messages and comments.
FootyRoom adheres to the US Safe Harbor privacy principles. For more information about the Safe Harbor framework or our registration, see the Department of Commerce's web site.
For more information you may contact FootyRoom through email form available on footyroom.com