6. DAVID SILVA

7. MESUT OZIL

8. XAVI

9. ANDREA PIRLO

10. LIONEL MESSI
Comments
Buffon 12 years ago
Juventus, Italy 0 48

Pirlo! Without him we would not be number one!

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

You forgot A. Iniesta and Francesc Fabregas. They are an excellent playmakers and I think they should be in this list. Also don't forget that Iniesta is the 4th best player in the world after Messi, Ronaldo and Xavi (not said by me but voted by all the national coaches and captains). 

MircoLev 12 years ago
Arsenal, Czech Republic 5 49

@Nico10. Another typical barca fan wants the whole squad in the list. If you can the read, this list is for BEST CREATIVE players of THIS SEASON. FIRST, Iniesta's season was not as good as these players, he only made 7 assists and 2 goals this season in La Liga, how is it good? SECOND, he was named 4th for last season not this season. As for Fabregas, he is not as involved as Xavi or Messi or Pirlo in all the goals. Only 9 goals and 8 assists this season, nothing special, don't deserve to be in the list!! I think this is a great list!

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I agree with nico10, but the list is still pretty awesome!

Chelsea_Flagan 12 years ago
Chelsea, England 9 47

@ramaboy10. Of course you agree with him, Barca fans will always be Barca fans, get used to NOT seeing all of your squad in such lists, Barca days are over!!

CR7_Madrid 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 8 27

AGREED! Ozil was much more creative this season than CR7! Good choices!

unitedroad 12 years ago
Manchester United, Romania 0 3

where is Mario Gotze?

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

@MircoLev - I'm not only a barça fan. I'm a football fan and in football is not everything about assists and goals. I personally think Iniesta is a very good playmaker because he's very creative, he move, make, control the rhythm of a game. He do almost 500 pass in every game. Also he's playing in all the competition not in the league only like some players in this list (it's very easy to play good when you has only one game a week and not 3 games a week).

MircoLev 12 years ago
Arsenal, Czech Republic 5 49

@Nico10. This list says THIS SEASON! Iniesta is a great player, but not this season!!!

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Iniesta is a good playmaker and Ozil too.

King_Leo 12 years ago
Barcelona, Bangladesh 0 1

Obviously Ozil is the best playmaker in Real Madrid, feeling lucky to watch Leo's magic.

ikoiko 12 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

Silva el mago!

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

Juan Mata been adapted so fast and well played

kenkichiotaka 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

No one from Bundesliga?

Boomshakalaka 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 0 2

where's rooney ??

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

that picture of Pirlo = badass

jubairrm9 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Brazil 0 1

ok, i get it that iniesta had a bad season...wher is di maria then?? so few games but so many assts...got injured wen he waz in top form...madrid had 2 realy suffer his loss....