Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

1/18/2012 Classico
Defense4ever 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 1 0

What a game!! Not sure where Messi was, but Barcelona's defense definitely picked up the teams slack! Although Ronaldo's 11th min goal was great as well. What do you guys think of the game?

Comments
JuanMata10 12 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

I think it was a deserved win for barca, real only had this one chance from cr7 and the header from benzema, the rest was just barcelona.. same as usual

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

i believe madrid did what they always do. started out well pressuring barca keeping them at their own half then got the lead. good job. then happened what always does, barca starting pushing and madrid started shrinking. Ronaldo was hurt and wasnt even running or participating after 30 minutes so idk y mou would keep him in. barca did what they always do play with quick touches then one good pass to look for a goal. puyol was incredible today. pepe honestly deserved a red for stomping messi and diving for the "hit on his face" carvahlo was doing good in my opinion untill he tackled messi from behind which should of been a red. sanches was pretty dirty but played a good game. and the most surprising player today for me was Antilop. he did a really good job playing RB when he is normally up at RM. but over all barca wanted to win more and thats what they got in the end