Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

5 potential young players to watch
amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Which 5 young players do you think will have a great world cup that isn't so known. Try to have as many players that are under the redar as possible.

23 is the maximum age

For me it is going to be

1. Lozano
  2. Jesus
  3. Bentancur
  4. Hakimi
  5. Sarr
Comments
Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Alexandr Golovin - talented all-rounder and one of Russians who can do playmaker role (with Dzagoev, Miranchuk brothers and Erokhin), linked with Arsenal. Also good in defensive part of the game.

David Kownacki - hope he gets playtime when Lewy and Milik are rested, good striker in Sampdoria who has great goal ratio knowing he isn't starter over there.

Amine Harit - one of best dribblers in Bundesliga, and one of most fouled players. He primarly plays as right side winger but can also fit centrally. I hope he gets a lot of playtime.

Manuel Akanji - been real suprise for Dortmund, played as CB and fullback, and apparently very good with Swiss NT. I see him as one of best CBs in few years (atleast in Bundesliga).

Pione Sisto - had impressive season in La Liga with Celta, one of rare pure Danish wingers (who is actually good), he will probably start.

I'd agree with your picks too, but Jesus is well-known already, Bentancur maybe too (Allegri tested him in bigger matches).

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

Hope to see Marcus Rashford shining (bright like a diamond) for England 🤞

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hope to Marcus Rashford shining (bright like a diamond) for England 🤞

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@croatian So is Sisto :) pretty much agree with you guys.
I would add : Pavart, Kimpembe ( if given playing time ), Lucas Hernandez ( all known players imo ), Guedes and Lo Celso.

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

don't forget to include marco asensio

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Croatian

I feel like Jesus will turn up like he never has before. He is my favourite for golden boot. Although I agree he is well known.

_Marcos_ 6 years ago
Sporting CP, Portugal 15 264

Rodrigo Bentancur (Uruguay) - Looks like a young Pirlo...

Breel Embolo (Switzerland) - I really like this player. Very fast, good dribler and nice finisher.

Gonçalo Guedes (Portugal) - Fast and great finisher.

Gelson Matins (Portugal) - Very fast and nice dribller.

Bruno Fernandes (Portugal) - Great vision/passing, great long-distance shooting and great technique.

Ismaila Sarr (Senegal) - Very exciting player, great with the ball.

Cristian Pavon (Argentina) - Nice player, good technique and finish.

Giovani Lo Celso (Argentina) - I discover this player in FM 2017 and I loved him.

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic (Serbia) - Great passing and technique. (PS: I think Serbia is going to do great at this WC)