Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

'92 Class' PL all-time XI vs. Manchester United PL all-time XI
Dynastian98 5 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

Saw the class of '92 (minus Beckham) choose their Premier League all-time XI. Their only rule was that they could not choose former Manchester United players. So I put together what I thought would be a good United all-time XI in the PL era. Which team would win if they could face off against each other?

Non-United PL XI chosen by Neville brothers, Butt, Giggs, and Scholes

enter image description here

United PL XI chosen by myself

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Saw the class of '92 (minus Beckham) choose their Premier League all-time XI. Their only rule was that they could not choose former Manchester United players. So I put together what I thought would be a good United all-time XI in the PL era. Which team would win if they could face off against each other?

Comments
Dynastian98 5 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Could not think of a better United player to throw in CM other than Beckham. If anyone has any suggestions then LMK and I will change it.

Personally, I thought the United XI actually rounds up much better than the PL XI. It's a bit frightening to think that players like Van Persie, Cantona, and Van Nistelrooy had to be left out of the Untied XI because of superior talent.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

I think you have to put Van Nistelrooy in there. (You can have a bench)

tiki_taka 5 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Kompany and Zabaleta for me are overhyped in here, very good players but not worthy to be part of the list.

Golefty 5 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Imagining that game gives me joy!

Dynastian98 5 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Ledley

Rooney is the all-time scorer for United, and has played much longer at the club than RVN.

For those who didn't watch the video, Gary Neville said Courtois was better than Cech lol.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Ledley

Rooney is the all-time scorer for United, and has played much longer at the club than RVN.

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Gary Neville is either taking a piss or complete imbecile to even have that thought.

Also Kompany and Zabaleta? Lol they did smoke something before they started to film this?

tiki_taka 5 years ago

Yep Ashley cole and Tony Adams comes in my mind, and if I do researches I can list plenty over them...

the_bald_genius 5 years ago
10 1583

lee dixon ahead of zabaleta for me, don't forget him just because he's in nbcsn.

I knew hazard is gonna be a legend some day but man, it feels wrong not to put didier drogba in that frontline. the ivorian is basically h2h rival with every defender.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I like your selection, but I would put Beckham on the right!!!!

tiki_taka 5 years ago

I would put Beckham on the bench, Giggsy in the wing and Cantona upfront alongside Rooney.

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

I would argue that Stam deserves a special mention here. That man was a rock.

SunFlash 5 years ago
USA 19 3260

I'd swap Peter for De Gea honestly.