Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

A Chelsea FC Film: Champions of England 2017
AlexBatak 7 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Typical Thomas Lundberg's video, always top notch. Luckily for him Chelsea always have a great stories to tell. We fall, but we always rise again! Bring on the next season! KTBFFH! :)

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Brillant video! A tales of success, set-back and of unlikely hero. I realized many thing as I watched this video, first of wich was the intense joy fan get from seeing their team succeed and the awful pain it feel like to see an opponent celebrate a victory against you, its not something I'm used to understand as clearly as this as a neutral. It also make feel a bit nostalgic about Costa, seeing how crucial he was for Chelsea, especially in the first half of the season. Its also a reminder that Conte 3 at the back change was propably the most important thing he did at Chelsea this season. All in all, great video, sorry for not being able to watch it sooner. ;)

AlexBatak 7 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

Indeed! It was an awful start we were near the relegation zone no one ever thought we would finish top 4 let alone win the title. Same thing when we won the Champions league there was no hope, everyone was aging and we kept losing and changing managers then we fought back and won it. :)

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@AlexBatak Er, Chelsea never got close to the relegation zone this season, did they? :S The lowest they got to was eight place after the 3-0 lose against Arsenal wasn't it?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@AlexBatak Er, Chelsea never got close to the relegation zone this season, did they? :S The lowest they got to was eight place wasn't it?

AlexBatak 7 years ago
Chelsea, Italy 204 2707

I meant at the beginning of the season sorry :D But still we had a bad start and no one thought we would win the title that season.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Alex Well, I for one didn't expect it for sure. Conte never managed in the PL, Chelsea despite coming back from their poor run of form under Hidink didn't look as impressive as when they won the title in 2015 and they even pulled a desperate last minute move for David Luiz. But in the end it all worked out, Conte worked magic on the strategic level, the team kept their momentum and David was actually a key player this season. So yeah, while it would be wrong to say you were an underdog, Chelsea still suprised most us and to win the league, breaking some record along the way. I think the only thing that lacked in my opinion was that the fight between Spurs and Chelsea should have been tighter. I know its propably not an opinion most Chelsea fan agree with but it would have been more dramatic, more intense and it would help with the whole competitivity debate between the leagues. Its been 2 or 3 year in a row that the champion is decided a few week before the end of the PL. Meanwhile, Real won La Liga in their last game and the difference of point between team like Monaco and PSG where really small, meaning a slip would have been fatal. Maybe thats just me being difficult though. XD