Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Adam Johnson arrested for allegedly having sex with a 15 year old girl!
Comments
CroatiaFan123 9 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Croatia 66 2775

IMO, if you have sex with girl under age of 18, you're just crazy. Sad thing is that it often happens in our society.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

IMO, if you have sex with girl under age of 18, you're just crazy.

Marcus2011 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

There is no excuse for this situation. Even if the girl lied; Adam Johnson is guilty.

Wolfie 9 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

^ "Even if the girl lied; Adam Johnson is guilty."

Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Who told you to sleep with a girl you just met? What if she wanted your money after sex? I mean you are a player in Premier League. Thats obviously his fault.

Wolfie 9 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

^ Hey, maybe things are different in Turkey. But in Europe if can be proven Adam had no knowledge of her age or it's not completely obvious she was 15 then it's not his fault. Girls watch the whores of tv and try to be like them. So blame the T.V companies instead.

Emrecan_58 9 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Well yes. You are right about the TV Companies. And I dont know about this laws in Turkey but i think its not forbidden in here. Anyway, we can talk after the court.

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Sunderland terminate contract of Adam Johnson after guilty pleas

Sunderland have announced they have terminated the contract of midfielder Adam Johnson with immediate effect.

The 28-year-old former England winger's case is due to continue at Bradford Crown Court on Friday, two days after he admitted one charge of grooming and another of sexual activity with a 15-year-old girl but denied two further counts of sexual activity with a child.

A club statement said: "In light of Adam Johnson's guilty pleas, the club has today terminated his contract with immediate effect. The club will make no further comment."

Adidas also has ended its association with Adam Johnson after the Sunderland winger pleaded guilty to two child sex charges.

ESPN.co.uk

Emrecan_58 8 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

Club have done the right thing. Good job!
My opinion on this case has not changed. The girl at the age of 15 can easily be persuaded and that is exactly what Adam Johnson did.

And my english . LoL :D

• History

Club have done the right thing. Good job!
My opinion on this case has not changed. The girl at the age of 15 can easily be persuaded and that is exactly what Adam Johnson did.

And my english

Marcus2011 8 years ago

I still don't agree . I will go harsh on this if you can't handle this then please don't read it .

At 15 i was pretty bad kid and girl i was dating was not better either . She knew exactly wtf she was doing . So this 15 year old with Adam Johnson . Especially these 15 years old look like 20 years old easily . I remember when i was 14 -15 girls were doing such a crazy sh8t that many adults would drop their jaws . Now they go even more wilder from the words of my brother .. ( :D ) .

Poor guy Johnson has to suffer because of this . Putting a guy behind the bars for honest mistake because of some slut that wanted to get on with a star . Say what you want but that mind set starts around that age .

Marcus2011 8 years ago

Dave Chappele touched the issue of racism with these jokes but it is not just racism .

Here are few examples .

John Silva, 15, was convicted of first-degree murder for binding a playmate with elastic bandages and wire so tightly that he suffocated. Today he received the mandatory sentence of life in jail without parole. Had he been an adult, he could have faced the death penalty.

Last week, Lionel Tate, 14, received the same sentence for killing a 6-year-old girl by flinging her around a room so hard she suffered a fractured skull, ruptured kidney, broken rib and 32 other injuries. Tate said he was imitating professional wrestling moves.

**Questions should be how old is 15 really ? ** If society can give life sentences to 15 years old for being stupid then i don't see reason why they can't make their life choices wether to sleep with someone or not . It is not hard . Maybe Society is becoming dumb that simple decision wether to sleep with someone has become difficult one and they can be manipulated . However, when it comes to killing other person due negligence then they say he / she knew exactly what she was doing .

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

For your first comment

I remember when i was 14 -15 girls were doing such a crazy sh8t that many adults would drop their jaws .

And I remember that when I was 14-15 , my ideas about almost everything were changing easily. I understand it now. Same goes for those girls you've said. They are almost in the middle of their puberty. And their actions and behaviors are taking a shape. Their minds can easily be persuaded. Yes, I saw many kids acting like adults too. And the reason behind that is the environment she grows. She tends to act like what she sees.
Johnson is not the pure guy here.

You talk like you saw this girl. If you saw, can we see any of her photos? Because you always say that 14 years old girls mostly look like 20 years old.

Say what you want but that mind set starts around that age .

Exactly. "set starts" says it in my opinion. You just have to see from an open eye. Not from a zealot mind. Dont take it personal. I always, seriously all the time hear about kids geting married with old people in Turkey or any Muslim countries. You probably hear that too. This is why I actually emphasise this. Should not be considered as a normal issue.

For your second comment

What does this have to do with murdering? Those are very very different. Don't mix things up

DarthFooty 8 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1095

My two cents: The young ladies dress this way because it is popular, it is on TV, it is in their faces, and it gets them attention. They act out and consider it acceptable since it is plastered all over social media, magazines, movies, ect... It is a choice they are making but they DON'T fully understand the consequences yet. None of us did at that age. Heck I was invincible. I never needed a coat, even though it was 23 degrees out, why because it was not cool. I was cool and did STUPID crap because that was what we did.

I am no fool and pretend to think that because they dress this way that they deserve what they get. That is a cop out and extremely irresponsible for any right minded adult to think. In the end it is the adult that needs to be the better person. They need to recognize that something is a miss and to take a step back for a moment. Especially big time players. They really need to be on the look out for trouble because it will always try to find them.

I never really got in the first team for the bigger club I trialed for but that did not stop the offers from the ladies. Luckily I was focused so much on football and making it, that I paid no attention.

Again, I am no fool and think that video games and heavy metal music cause everyone to kill and shoot others, but boy there are plenty out there who just want to place blame on something other than themselves.

It is hard of course and as a mature adult, you have to be aware of what is going on. I have coached some gorgeous young ladies over my years and thoughts have crossed my mind, but I would have risked everything for what, a little tail?

I won't say what I think should happen to Pedo's but I will say, they won't be breathing for long in my justice. Rant off. haha

Tuanis 8 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 86 2310

The main issue here is that us humans mature at very different rates. And legislation has to be the same for each and every person so with age they just have to make sure 18 is a number appropriate to define the time a basic human being has reached a certain maturity in order to... well think straight and other deeper stuff. 18 years of age has become such a standard age for a ton of stuff and people really dont have the experience/maturity for everything settled out by the time they are 18.

In the other hand, parents should be heavily responsible for their kids as with the two previous cases Marcus shared. The actions of a younger human being are always influenced by the way he/she was raised.

Regarding the 15yo girl and Adam Johnson I think Ive already made my point clear here. She doesn't really look 15, if I was him I would have probably felt for it as well so it is something that could happen to anyone. It is also something that 90% of professional footballers have done but have gotten a bit luckier than this guy so no reason to accuse him of anything... Even if he knew she was 15 well, it is his decision in the end and I dont see any reason to make him look like such a terrible guy (besides being technically illegal) It is as illegal as having a 20yo guy with a 17yo girl. If a female football player would have had the same issue with a younger guy probably would have made such a scandal mainly because and older woman with a younger guy is never seen as bad as the other way around so there's that..

• History

The main issue here is that us humans mature at very different rates. And legislation has to be the same for each and every person so with age they just have to make sure 18 is a number appropriate to define the time a basic human being has reached a certain maturity in order to... well think straight and other deeper stuff. 18 years of age has become such a standard age for a ton of stuff and people really dont have the experience/maturity for everything settled out by the time they are 18.

In the other hand, parents should be heavily responsible for their kids as with the two previous cases Marcus shared. The actions of a younger human being are always influenced by the way he/she was raised.

Regarding the 15yo girl and Adam Johnson I think Ive already made my point clear here. She doesn't really look 15, if I was him I would have probably felt for it as well so it is something that could happen to anyone. It is also something that 90% of professional footballers have done but have gotten a bit luckier than this guy so no reason to accuse him of anything... Even if he knew she was 15 well, she is kinda good looking not to sound like a pedo saying she looks hot but it is his decision in the end and I dont see any reason to make him look like such a terrible guy. If a female football player would have had the same issue with a younger guy probably would have made such a scandal mainly because and older woman with a younger guy is never seen as bad as the other way around so there's that..

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I see all your points and agree to various degrees with them.

However, the real reason that you can't (as an adult) have sex with a minor is to protect the minor, because, in theory, children are not at a complete level mentally, physically, and are incapable to making decisions regarding their well-being.

Agree or disagree with that, it's why the law is there.

So in this case, it is completely irrelevant what the girl did. Adam Johnson stuck himself somewhere he was not permitted to by law, and even if he didn't realize she was underage, he must've known he was toeing the line and should've confirmed it. His judgement is the one on trial because he is over the age of eighteen.

Personally, I don't have a ton of issues with that.

Marcus2011 8 years ago Edited

@emerecan

You have tendency speak emotionally rather than rationally . Why do you even drag Muslims in here ? I don't even want to know , so don't start explaining .

YOu should watch that Chappeles point because it is good .

if you can;t make a decision wether you want to get peed on or not when you are 15 then just quit , life is way harder than that

If she was nice girl she would not have gone with him in his car , she would have been making out with him , she would not have hidden her age because she knew exactly that things would have happened if she disclosed .

Johnson: "Where do you go out?" Girl: "I'm not old enough to go out." Johnson: "Yeah, but you look old enough."
Bradford Crown Court >

Everyone said she looked older for her age .. it is in the report , reading it does not hurt mate when you are trying to make a point about anything , do a little research . I am not saying i researched it in and out but at least i bothered to read a bit about it .

What crime/ murder has to do with this ?

EVERYTHING ! When you are saying that girl at 15 can be easily manipulated and still have a mind of a child , then why society tries them as adults giving them huge sentences , sometimes life , for most of the time being simply negligent that resulted in tragedy ?

IT is the question of society , HOW OLD IS 15 ?! If he/she old enough and smart enough to make decision to kill someone as court/society states and go to prison for a long time then they are old enough to make simple decision as who will take their jeans off .

• History

@emerecan

You have tendency speak emotionally rather than rationally . Why do you even drag Muslims in here ? I don't even want to know , so don't start explaining .

if you can;t make a decision wether you want to get peed on or not when you are 15 then just quit , life is way harder than that

If she was nice girl she would not have gone with him in his car , she would have been making out with him , she would not have hidden her age because she knew exactly that things would have happened if she disclosed .

Johnson: "Where do you go out?" Girl: "I'm not old enough to go out." Johnson: "Yeah, but you look old enough."
Bradford Crown Court >

Everyone said she looked older for her age .. it is in the report , reading it does not hurt mate when you are trying to make a point about anything , do a little research . I am not saying i researched it in and out but at least i bothered to read a bit about it .

What crime has to with this ?

EVERYTHING ! When you are saying that girl at 15 can be easily manipulated and still have a mind of a child , then why society tries them as adults giving them huge sentences , sometimes life , for most of the time being simply negligent that resulted in tragedy ?

IT is the question of society , HOW OLD IS 15 ?! If he/she old enough to go to prison for a long time then they are old enough to make simple decision as who will take their jeans off .

@emerecan

Bradford Crown Court >

What crime/ murder has to do with this ?

IT is the question of society , HOW OLD IS 15 ?! If he/she old enough to go to prison for a long time then they are old enough to make simple decision as who will take their jeans off .

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@Marcus

You have tendency speak emotionally rather than rationally

I speak emotionally because in this country, I've heard something like this:
http://m.hurriyet.com.tr/kutahyada-12-yasindaki-cocuk-elleri-ve-ayaklari-bagli-halde-olu-bulundu-40017323
3 kids (12,15,16) killed another kid(12) after raping him. Yes WTF! But these things happening and the reason behind that is the society they grew. Anyway, I will not talk about this much since its out of topic.

I've explained my point of view. Obviously it will not change. And I will not respond you anymore about this issue. We both already know eachothers opinions about such things.

bluezz 8 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

Feel bad for Johnson... Both are at fault but Johnson career is ruined. that girl knew what she was doing..

Marcus2011 8 years ago

3 kids (12,15,16) killed another kid(12) after raping him.

Well there , you enforced my point . Thank you . Those teens are old enough to know wtf they were doing , especially 15-16 ones .

decentK 8 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Have you guys read what actually happened? There's a guy on twitter who tweeted the whole court.