Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Adam Johnson arrested for allegedly having sex with a 15 year old girl!
Comments
SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

Seems fairly clear then.

Thanks Emre.

Marcus2011 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Well now it is clear . Johnson knew . He is a one big dumb MOFO though . LOL How dumb are these footballers .. makes me wonder sometimes .

However, i still think 15 years old is not that dumb to be easily manipulated into sex . Took me a year to convince my first gf and that was with so much sht i had to go through .. so Come on darling , did not your daddy and mommy teach you about holding out for the right one ... ? Not that Johnson took her honor ...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Well now it is clear . Johnson knew . However, i still think 15 years old is not that dumb to be easily manipulated into sex . Took me a year to convince my first gf and that was with so much sht i had to go through .. so Come on darling , did not your daddy and mommy teach you about holding out for the right one ... ? Not that Johnson took her honor ...

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

Poor Adam has to deal with that b0llocks for the rest of his life. Getting called a pedo and disgraced in national level.

Honestly though he was asking for it but it is not like we speak of a child rape. He liked her he felt something he could not wait her to be the right and went for it. Many of us I am sure had those situations especially in our 19-24 years of age but we never had to worry so bad because we are not famous footballers. If they are supposed to punish Adam same should be said for her family for overlooking such incident. I mean how can any father sleep not knowing his little girl went out even if she told a lie? The parents were not as careful as they were supposed to be.

If a girl opens her legs so easily for her ''hero'' she is a whore as well.

bluezz 8 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

"Johnson knew her age"
Yeah well the girl knew her age too and she wanted this to happen as much as Johnson

TheGame 8 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

@Marcus, your constant use of anecdotal evidence is meaningless and useless when it comes to this law. Not every 15 year old is a psycho/murderer/manipulative.

I agree with SunFlash. This law is there to protect children and adolescents from sexual predators because we as a society determined that they are in need of protection more than an adult, and rightfully so.

Given the nature of some of the text messages that have surfaced, it is without dispute that Johnson knew her age and still kept pursuing. He deserved what he got.

Marcus2011 8 years ago Edited

I think i have admitted that Adam is c8nt for doing this knowingly . Should get what he deserves not what confused society thinks he should deserve , also lets not go to far and make him pedophile because I think you all misunderstand my point .

Society is applying double standards here . If She is 15 and considered child who does not know any better and how to make rational adult like decision , who can be manipulated therefore should be protected by law then why **" 15 Year Old Who “SWATTED” Gamer Convicted Of Domestic Terrorism gets 25 Years To Life In Federal Prison ?

See more at: http://nationalreport.net/15-year-old-swatted-domestic-terrorism/#sthash.qpvz576C.dpuf "**

Here is another kid 15 who got life http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-34423984

However, in Johnson case poor girl was a child and did not know what she was doing but those 15 year old kids are evil criminal minds who are old enough and smart enough to be considered adult therefore should go to prison for most of their life ...

This sort of things confuses me . So again really how old is 15 ? Is it considered child age ? If not then why try him/her as adult . Society should answer this questions because it is f*cked up ! That so many teens are going to prison and ending their "childhood" early..

@joze

Agree here mate . I can't see this as pedophile case . Defenition of pedophile :

Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger.[1][2] As a medical diagnosis, specific criteria for the disorder extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13 "

Everyone here is trying to make him as sick pedophile . Hold on there . He had sex with her knowing she was still illegal by law and broke the law but pedophile .. nahh

Also , These parents should be ashamed for raising a daughter who goes around in cars offering "something" in return for jersey . That is definition in itself .

• History

I think i have admitted that Adam is c8nt for doing this knowingly . Should get what he deserves not what confused society thinks he should deserve , also lets not go to far and make him pedophile because I think you all misunderstand my point .

Society is applying double standards here . If She is 15 and considered child who does not know any better and how to make rational adult like decision , who can be manipulated therefore should be protected by law then why another then why **" 15 Year Old Who “SWATTED” Gamer Convicted Of Domestic Terrorism gets 25 Years To Life In Federal Prison ?

See more at: http://nationalreport.net/15-year-old-swatted-domestic-terrorism/#sthash.qpvz576C.dpuf "**

However, in Johnson case poor girl was a child and did not know what she was doing but those 15 year old kid are evil criminal minds who have are old enough and smart enough therefore should go to prison for most of their life ...

This sort of things confuses me . So again really how old is 15 ? Is it child ? If not then why try him as adult . Society should answer this questions because it is f*cked up ! That so many teens are going to prison and ending their "childhood" early..

@joze

Agree here mate . I can't see this as pedophile case . Defenition of pedophile :

Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger.[1][2] As a medical diagnosis, specific criteria for the disorder extend the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13 "

Everyone here is trying to make him as sick pedophile . Hold on there . He fcked and did wrong but pedophile .. nahh

Also , These parents should be ashamed for raising a daughter who goes around in cars offering "something" in return for jersey . That is definition in itself .

Society is applying double standards here . If She is 15 and considered child who does not know any better and how to make rational adult like decision , who can be manipulated therefore should be protected by law then why **" 15 Year Old Who “SWATTED” Gamer Convicted Of Domestic Terrorism gets 25 Years To Life In Federal Prison ?

However, in Johnson case poor girl was a child and did not know what she was doing but those 15 year old kid are evil criminal minds who have are old enough and smart enough therefore should go to prison for most of their life ...

This sort of things confuses me . So again really how old is 15 ? Is it child ? If not then why try him as adult . Society should answer this questions because it is f*cked up ! That so many teens are going to prison and ending their "childhood" early..

@joze

Everyone here is trying to make him as sick pedophile . Hold on there . He fcked and did wrong but pedophile .. nahh

However, in Johnson case poor girl was a child and did not know what she was doing but those 15 year old kids are evil criminal minds who are old enough and smart enough to be considered adult therefore should go to prison for most of their life ...

This sort of things confuses me . So again really how old is 15 ? Is it considered child age ? If not then why try him/her as adult . Society should answer this questions because it is f*cked up ! That so many teens are going to prison and ending their "childhood" early..

@joze

Emrecan_58 8 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I did not say Adam was a Pedophile by the way. Just to make it clear.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

but he was a pedophile.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

enter image description here

BlaugranaDude 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 0 414

Wow Adam Johnson is a dumbass. He knew her age and still went and did it, but that "little girl" ain't no angel either. She knew full well what she was doing, the gold digger...

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

I'm curious to hear what others think of Johnson's case today, after Marcus bringing it up in the Neymar's rape allegation thread.

I just want to say that I do feel for Johnson here. He was stupid for what he did, but even after serving his time, he's still being monitored by the media, every second, in a negative manner. Law is the law, yes, but this is what the media are doing to Johnson must also be what the law is promoting too, I guess. This is so wrong on many levels, and there should be charges to this.

For god's sake, let the man move on with his life, rather than constantly reminding him for what he did. It was bad, but not to the extent where other textbook pedo's would be accused of. I'm not really sure whether the "victim" is content with this ongoing outcome anymore, a 15 year old should also know better at that time. I am not promoting his behaviour, but his case was petty enough for me to think that some people should be given a chance to redeem themselves, after doing the time.

If any of you are curious about where I'm coming from, it's mainly from this recent article.

• History

I'm curious to hear what others think of Johnson's case today, after Marcus bringing it up in the Neymar's rape allegation thread.

I just want to say that I do feel for Johnson here. He was stupid for what he did, but even after serving his time, he's still being monitored by the media, every second, in a negative manner. Law is the law, yes, but this is what the media are doing to Johnson must also be what the law is promoting too, I guess. This is so wrong on many levels, and there should be charges to this.

For god's sake, let the man move on with his life, rather than constantly reminding him for what he did. It was bad, but not to the extent where other textbook pedo's would be accused of. I'm not really sure whether the "victim" is content with this ongoing outcome anymore, a 15 year old should also know better at that time. I am not promoting his behaviour, but his case was petty enough for me to think that some people should be given a chance to redeem themselves, after doing the time. This boils me to my core.

If any of you are curious about where I'm coming from, it's mainly from this recent article.

Emrecan_58 5 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

I do not think the same now. Not gonna say Adam was not guilty, because he was, and he deserved what he got; but the girl was no innocent either. I'd talked like the girl was fully innocent. Adam deserved what he got, girl also knew what she was doing. But the law is out there and Adam acted like this while he already knew the laws. So, he made it to himself. If he can't resis to 15 yo girls, that's his sickness.

I've explained my point of view. Obviously it will not change.

It actually changes after living through life, and seeing things. I was being emotional because I live in Turkey and see sexual assault cases all the time.

• History

I do not think the same now. Not gonna say Adam was not guilty, because he was; but the girl was no innocent either.

It actually changes after living through life, and seeing things. I was being emotional because I live in Turkey and see sexual assault cases all the time.

I do not think the same now. Not gonna say Adam was not guilty, because he was nand he deserved what he got; but the girl was no innocent either.

I do not think the same now. Not gonna say Adam was not guilty, because he was, and he deserved what he got; but the girl was no innocent either.

Marcus2011 5 years ago Edited

Adam Johnson was dumb a*s and got what he deserved. Putting him behind bar for so long was unfair a bit though because girl was almost legal age just one year if not less short but he served half of it so that is enough. I just wonder what happens to ordinary men who doesn't have money like Johnson and they get into similar situation.

I completely agree that media's treatment of him is completely unfair. I don't understand how they can get away with this. I don't agree that he is labeled "pedophile". His family still being harassed and the they report anything that happens to the man. That will be a long time before media cools off.

Look at this headline .. well Sun has always been vile newspaper but it isn't just them.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8771178/paedophile-footballer-adam-johnson-says-he-deeply-regrets-grooming-teen-fan/

• History

Adam Johnson was dumb a*s and got what he deserved. Putting him behind bar for so long was unfair a bit though because girl was almost legal age just one year if not less short but he served half of it so that is enough. I just wonder what happens to ordinary men who doesn't have money like Johnson and they get into similar situation.

I completely agree that media's treatment of him is completely unfair. I don't understand how they can get away with this. I don't agree that he is labeled "pedophile". His family still being harassed and the they report anything that happens to the man. That will be a long time before media cools off.

Look at this headline .. well Sun has always been vile newspaper

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8771178/paedophile-footballer-adam-johnson-says-he-deeply-regrets-grooming-teen-fan/

iHEARTfootball 5 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Again, it is subjective, and the media are milking every cent out of it just to disintegrate all senses hope for Johnson, which begs to question the morality behind it. I think it's shameful too, and it just had to be the Sun doing all the work.

Eden17Hazard17 5 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

If he was the best player in the world he would have got away with it.

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@Eden17 Propably, because he would have been protected a lot more by his agent and the people working for him and who are part of his entourage. The persons who profit from another success will be desperate to keep him going. Its sad, its suck, but that how it is. :(