Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Again Refs Help Real Madrid to win!
IgliFCBIniesta 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 12 67

It's so annoying!
Real madrid is 10 points in front of Barcelona and still refs Help Real to win..
What they are afraid of?
They Have Already Win the championship...

Comments
Barcelona, Spain 12 67

lol.. you are still here? i think all agreed to ban you at heisinburg's post

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Cr7 why abuse the kid for having an opinion? Then when people abuse u, u go an cry to footyroom. If u don't like people abusing u then don't abuse others. Next time u disagree trying proving a point. 

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Lol,no offence to Barca but they won many things with referees,especially the Cl ,the Benadeu scandal (0-2).And still this year. It's not our fault,the referees are blind and should wash the shit in their eyes.

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

This stuff happens in football. Cant say refs favor one side but all u can say is La Liga refs suck. But when real madrid fans BITCH AND BITCH AND CRY AND CRY about this kind of stuff when its in favor for barca it gets anoying cause they are all hypocrits

Barcelona, Spain 12 67

@raimondo90 why Kid? :P
Expertfootball and last years refs were blind and no Barcelona fault..

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Every top class team is helped by referees.

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Suck it up. We've seen referees help Barcelona plenty of times last year and make wrong decisions but no one said anything. But now that the unusual happens and Real's ten points to the good, the Barca faithful cry. I hope you realize that Barca aren't 10 points behind just because of the referees. They have to be more consistent against the poorer teams in La Liga. All of the matches they lost or drew, their defense was NOWHERE. It's like they disappeared. And it's not the referees' fault that Barca have a shitty defense that breaks down easily.

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

@Dynastian98-
Every top team losts against any team. The problem is not that Barcelona losts games because every team have bad days or they're tired of playing frendly matches with their national team or because they played champions, etc.  it's that referee don't let R.Madrid lost against any team from La Liga. I don't know if you watch all Real Madrid's games but if you do you should see how much wrong decision by the referee there are every match and all of them beneficiate R.Madrid.

R.Madrid will win this league for sure but what's the point to win a no competitive league? I would like to see the real fight between R.Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Bilbao, Malaga and all the 20 teams from La Liga with no more than 1-3 points of diference between the first six teams and not this league in which is speaking about referees game by game... 

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Nico10
I actually did notice that despite the team Real face, they always get the referee's full support. I think that it's because of Mourinho's criticism and the fact that Real Madrid are more PREFERRED to win the title than Barcelona because they are not a Catalan based club (all Spaniards think like that).