Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

All The Best Fifa Glitches/Bugs
nellygotbored 7 years ago
Toronto FC, Canada 2 10

Hi Guys,

Not sure if anyone is interested but i made a short video with all the funniest bugs and glitches from Fifa 17. Here it is:

I was told that this site has a great community and might enjoy this kind of content.

Nelly

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

Woah, a youtuber on the site, thats great! :D But let's leave that aside for now. Welcome to Footyroom, one of the best football community out here, we got highlight, we got livescore and most of the time we got great discussion. Sure, sometime we got trolls and debate but we try to enjoy ourselve, deal with any problem and stay cool despite all that. I can say after having being here for a bit more than a year that this site is truly great, it as somehow become my home away from home (or internet home if you rather) and hopefully you will also enjoy it and love to hang around. All in all, it great to have you, especially since your another Canadian. ;D

Edit: Nice video by the way. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Woah, a youtuber on the site, thats great! :D But let's leave that aside for now. Welcome to Footyroom, one of the best football community out here, we got highlight, we got livescore and most of the team we got great discussion. Sure, sometime we got trolls and debate but we try to enjoy ourselve, deal with any problem and stay cool despite all that. I can say after having being here for a bit more than a year that this site is truly great, it as somehow become my home away from home (or internet home if you rather) and hopefully you will also enjoy it and love to hang around. All in all, it great to have you, especially since your another Canadian. ;D

Woah, a youtuber on the site, thats great! :D But let's leave that aside for now. Welcome to Footyroom, one of the best football community out here, we got highlight, we got livescore and most of the team we got great discussion. Sure, sometime we got trolls and debate but we try to enjoy ourselve, deal with any problem and stay cool despite all that. I can say after having being here for a bit more than a year that this site is truly great, it as somehow become my home away from home (or internet home if you rather) and hopefully you will also enjoy it and love to hang around. All in all, it great to have you, especially since your another Canadian. ;D

Edit: Nice video by the way. :D

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Nice mate, im still only playing PES the 2017 looks pretty good tho

538 11432

@tiki Yeah, started playing PES 2017 earlier this year and its really good.

@nelly But anyway, don't worry about us PES lover, we got plenty of Fifa fan on this site as well. A majority of them to be fair. XD

• History

@tiki Yeah, started playing PES 2017 earlier this year and its really good.

@Nelly But anyway, don't worry about us PES lover, we got plenty of Fifa fan on this site as well. A majority of them to be fair. XD

Gennady 7 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

LOL Cool video man! Looking forward seeing more on FootyRoom

AlexJuve 7 years ago
Juventus, Italy 8 89

nice thanks for sharing

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@emo and @tiki: playing PES 2017 mostly these days too. The game play is great much better compare to 16 and Fifa, the goalie is a bit weak though

• History

@emo and @tiki: playing PES 2017 mostly these days too. The game play is great much better compare to 16, the goalie is a bit weak though

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Great vid, btw. And welcome!!! :D

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

AIDS?

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golefty They are actually EAids http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=eaids

@tuan_jinn They are not too hard to beat on the third difficulty (forget what they call it) but are starting to be really good on fourth one. Still, no matter wich one you play, the gameplay is a lot better all around, last year, there was nearly zero chance they could stop a unblocked shot in the box and defense would give you tons of space. I can't help feeling like Konami should add slider soon though.

@quikzyyy When I think Fifa, this gif is what come to mind. XD

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Welcome!

Toronto FC, Canada 2 10

Wow. such a cool and warm welcome from the community. Really awesome stuff.

@Embot7 I have zero problem with trolls. I love them in fact. My friends will always be the biggest trolls I know lol. As for PES, I actually started out playing PES. It was actually called Winning Eleven 2017 and Adriano was on the cover. It wasn't till 2012-2013 that i started enjoying Fifa more. In my earlier days, I always thought of PES as the far far superior game. It still has a special place in my heart and nothing could top playing master league and buidling a team out of nothing. I even remember when ps2 got that work upgrade thing and i played PES online. I beat the number 1 guy ranked the world at the time and me and my friend were going absolutely mental. Good ol days.

@Gennady Glad you liked it. Looking forward to posting more cool content if there is a demand for it.

@tuan_jinn I wish i had time to play both. But with the massive audience for Fifa and the lack of time, ive had to choose Fifa.

@amir_keal Thanks for the welcome.

@quikzyyy Amazing clip lol.

@alexJuve NP

Cool to meet all of you guys. very nice community uve built here from the looks of it.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

This happened me today at Weekend League :)

amir_keal 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Lol, my plan is to sell fifa after TOTY and get it again at TOTS

Edit:

Thanks for the welcome.

No problem.

• History

Lol, my plan is to sell fifa after TOTY and get it again at TOTS

Toronto FC, Canada 2 10

@quikzyyy lol just when you think you've seen it all... Ive watched well hour 1000s of these clips and they never fail to surprise me

538 11432

@nellygotbored If you don't mind them, all the best. Beside, they tend to lurk in the highlight section rather than on the forum, so its not hard to evade them. And yeah, it was around Fifa 12 that EA surpassed Konami in a lot of people opinion from what I seen. Nowaday, PES has been getting better and better since 2015. My only problem with PES is the lack of slider to customize your single player experience. For me, thats what saved Fifa single player mode. Anyway its good to have on the site, hope to have great discussion with you lad. ;)

@quikzyyy The goaly was paid by your opponent, its the only explanation. XD

• History

@nellygotbored If you don't mind them, all the best. Beside, they tend to lurk in the highlight section rather than on the forum, so its not hard to evade them. And yeah, it was around Fifa 12 that EA surpassed Konami in a lot of people opinion from what I seen. Nowaday, PES has been getting better and better since 2015. My only problem with PES is the lack of slider to customize your single player experience. For me, thats what saved Fifa single player mode. Anyway its good to have on the site, hope to have great discussion with you lad. ;)

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

My Squad may have a bit too much chemistry - watch in HD :P

538 11432

@Golefty Bit too much are not the words you meant to say I think. Could actually put the "they are really man, united" meme to this. XD

• History

@Golefty Bit too much is not the word you meant to say I think. Could actually put the "they are really man, united" meme to this. XD