Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Another sad season for Arsenal
iHEARTfootball 12 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

After hearing Arsenal losing 2-0 against Sunderland, thus another season without a trophy, it makes me wonder if Arsene Wenger is still able to keep his Arsenal managerial title for another season.

I really like Wenger being Arsenal's manager, not only because of his managerial skills, but also that his first name (Arsene) really fits in with the name of the club (Arsenal) lol.

I don't think it's the player's fault, I believe the manager should take responsibility for his team's loss. 

What do you guys think? Do you think he will stay for another season?

Comments
GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Give him one more chance to re-build this summer. If he fails, AGAIN, then you know...

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

It's the people behind the scenes who need to be changed. Especially Kronke, I feel as though Arsene is being pressurized to put profits before trophies. They are, in my opinion, exploiting Arsene's Youth Policy in such a way that they keep all the funds and profits you know?? If Arsene wanted to buy he would. Arshavin and Gervinho are proof. Let's Never forget what Wenger did for us!

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Let's hope he will changes something in the team.Or else it's finished

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

I think it would be best for him to leave and try get someone new in that could maybe lift the club again.  The whole blame of what is going on obviously can't be put on Wenger, the fact they refuse to give him any money to spend obviously contributes to there downfall, you sell Fab & Nasri and bring in a load of rubbish (Except Ox who has looked very impressive in recent weeks) you are always going to struggle.

Wenger however can be blamed for his awful substitutions this season which in several matches really have cost his team, especially in the last month or so and you can tell the Arsenal fans aren't happy at a lot of the decisions made.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Wenger has the ok to spend big to keep top players and bring new talent such as gotze and hazard

Nobody 12 years ago
Chelsea, Portugal 6 87

Wenger is a stingy little bastard who doesn't like to spend a lot of money...how can Arshavin be your most expensive buy

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I think Arsenal should learn sometimes the word "capitalism".