too soon mate anything you hear atm is fake

dinoschelsea 12 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 2 12

too soon mate anything you hear atm is fake

SeriouslyUnited 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 4 26

Not fake, they're RUMOURS.

For Manchester United:

Nicolas Gaitan from Benfica is a real hotshot youngster. ManUtd are apparently placing a 40million euro bid on him!!

Ferguson's interest in Wesley Sneijder from Inter Milan aroused once again after our loss against City. Let's hope he can join in January.

A youngster from the Netherlands (don't remember his name) caught Man Utd's interest as well. Saw the way he played in a lot of compilation videos on youtube ages ago. He's got huge potential.

Apparently Galatasaray are taking many interest in Dimitar Berbatov. Let's hope that he won't move there next season :X

tomasz kuszczak is urging his way out of Manchester United because of his unsatisfactory progress in his club career. I personally wouldn't mind him moving out.

That's all I know about Manchester United's rumours atm

Toodles

Gennady 12 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

True Story: Manchester United have won the race to sign PSV Eindhoven's Brazilian-born midfielder Andreas Pereira.

Rumor: Manchester United are looking to bring in Angel Di Maria from Real Madrid.

True Story: Galatasaray are all set to offer £7.5m for Dimitar Berbatov, described a little unkindly as "a misfit".

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Hey ManU fans what happened to that 15 yr old Norwegian kid, Mats Moller, I know that was a long time ago but what about his situation? I'm just interested!

Gojira 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

I think Wenger wants Granero and M'Vila...idk about Granero...I think it's a rumour...

SeriouslyUnited 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 4 26

@koldimere

Mats Moller Daehli is currently in the Man Utd academy. Hopefully he will be in the first team soon enough cos he's going to be our club's ACE in the future.

SeeingRedandBlack 12 years ago
AC Milan, Spain 2 38

i heard that Liverpool are eyeing up a loan deal for Carlos Tevez. Sounds good to me, win-win situation. I think a Tevez and Suarez partnership is mouth watering. What makes it sound even better is that he won't be there long enough to complain about transferring back to South America LOL.

omartawfik 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Egypt 9 76

Bayern Munich Till now iam sure we are intrested in Marco Reus a right wing in monchen gladbach and talks had started almost from now , so we will try to buy him in winter to be a replacment of robben who is always injuired .

IgliFCBIniesta 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 12 67

i Heard that barcelona have a look On gareth bale because Eric Abidal Does not renew his contract because He wants more money from Barca..

BiancoIImale 12 years ago
Juventus, Italy 0 1

I think Juve is only aiming on Italian players! for the best future for Italy not like that fucktard club Inter Milan! and i think Juve is going to win some great players and they are trying to get Giovicno Back!! for Juve Fans!! Per Sempre Bianconero!!

duggap10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 1 13

One rumor is that Liverpool have made contact with David Villa for a possible transfer in the winter window.

antonkaj 12 years ago
Juventus, Italy 2 4

Tottenham should be intrested in Del Piero from Juve

FORZA JUVE :)

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

berbatov might go to the russian team eto'o went to.
bale might go to barca (if hotspurs sell him for under 40mil)
madrid and barca both looking to sign neymar (madrid more likely)
tevez is most def leaving city, all depends on a rich team willing to take him in
barca has also been interested in AC milan's thiago silva

KERMANI_CAVANI 12 years ago
Inter, Canada 5 797

rumors are tevez might be going to inter aswell as liverpool.
inter should be signing players in forward and midfield