Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Anyone else hyped for new Prison Break?
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Just rewatched all 4 seasons and can't wait till 5th season starts on 4th april.

Comments
tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I haven't started, saw a couple of ep, looks interesting.

Say, I dont have much time in hand, do you have anything that spark out of this series which can convince me to watch it?

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

I use to be a big fan when it first came out. I don't think it will be as good as it was before TBH.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

The directors said people will be fine even if they didn't watch the previous seasons, but would certainly help them. I think the whole plot was pretty damn interesting. The first season was imo the best show ever. I firstly planned just to watch the first season and then end it but the characters and plot got me more than any other show so I just had to continue.

season 1 - breaking out
season 2 - on the run
season 3 - breaking out
season 4 - on the run
season 5 - breaking out

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy

season 1 - breaking out
season 2 - on the run
season 3 - breaking out
season 4 - on the run
season 5 - breaking out

That seem rather repetitive though. XD

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I wacthed this show 2 times and obviously looking forward to watch the new episodes.

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

Sorry if this is going off topic but, IS ANYONE ELSE EXCITED FOR GAME OF THRONES SEASON 7?????!!

Amerr30 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Nope.

Was not excited or watched the old Prison Break, not excited about the new one. It's plotting is full of holes, the dialogue full of cliches, the story repetitive. Not my brand of TV.

However, the new season of GoT should be awesome.

As well as the new seasons of Bosch, new season of Daredevil, and not to mention the new season of Peaky Blinders.

The ones that ended which I enjoyed were: The Wire, The Sopranos, Breaking Bad, Dexter, Brotherhood, The West Wing, The X-Files, Lost, and Sherlock (The UK version with Benedict Cumberbatch).

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Amer: Sherlock UK is awesome.

I was wondering if you like TWD? And have you given House Of Cards a try? If not, I say it's a MUST. Extremely addictive series.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I was wondering if you like TWD?

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

@tuan Sherlock is awesome I agree. But season 4 was a little disappointing.

I started watching TWD a while back and it was a little slow paced, atleast in the first three seasons. I watched till the third season, and then I had to put that on hold because of my exams -_-

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

I used to watch it back in the day. The first two seasons were great, but season 3 ruined the show for me as it was pure shit. But I'll probably watch season 5 anyway

Amerr30 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

I was wondering if you like TWD? And have you given House Of Cards a try? If not, I say it's a MUST. Extremely addictive series.

Yes, I did watch House Of Cards, guess I forgot to mention it. I loved it. I've seen all of episodes that aired so far, can't wait for new ones.

The Walking Dead? Meh. I watched the first couple of seasons and then it just kind of became repetitive, and I just lost interest. House of Cards was great though.

Another couple of shows I'd recommend are: Taboo on FX/BBC One. It stars Tom Hardy. Even Mark Gatiss in it, he was in Sherlock as Mycroft. Fargo also on FX, which is great. The first season was fantastic, the second one was really good, too. They're not very well known shows but are really great.

More on the UK shows, have you watched Misfits and Being Human? I enjoyed the first three seasons of both shows. Then both of these shows lost their lead actors, had to replace them, and it just wasn't any more what it used to be.

• History

Yes, I did watch House Of Cards, guess I forgot to mention it. I loved it. I've seen all of episodes that aired so far, can't wait for new ones.

The Walking Dead? Meh. I watched the first couple of seasons and then it just kind of became repetitive, and I just lost interest. House of Cards was great though.

Another couple of shows I'd recommend are: Taboo on FX/BBC One. It stars Tom Hardy. Even Mark Gatiss in it, he was in Sherlock as Mycroft. Fargo also on FX, which is great. The first season was fantastic, the second one was really good, too. They're not very well known but are really great.

Another couple of shows I'd recommend are: Taboo on FX/BBC One. It stars Tom Hardy. Even Mark Gatiss in it, he was in Sherlock as Mycroft. Fargo also on FX, which is great. The first season was fantastic, the second one was really good, too. They're not very well known shows but are really great.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

didnt loved the fourth season, for me the second season was the best. yeah why not, but i' ll wait till they show all episodes, never like waiting one week for a 40 min show.
No spoil please :D

decentK 7 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Best series ever along with 24 (for me in my childhood). I really doubt it could be as good since it's been 8 years already.. I don't even watch any series anymore, haven't done so for 4 years. Dunno what's wrong with me, I think I have so many other things in my mind.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Anyone seen the first chapter? Got to stay up until 4AM to watch the premiere on stream, I would give it solid 7/8, can't wait for next chapter.

decentK 7 years ago
Arsenal 38 2896

Just watched it. The f*ck. First series I am gonna watch in 4 years. Speechless

amir_keal 5 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Just watched this, what a series.

Personal season ranking

Season 1
Season 2
Season 5
Season 4
Season 3

• History

Just watched this, what a series.

richie4321 5 years ago
Manchester United, Philippines 0 30

They should make a new season with new actors? What do you guys think?

jakecrew 4 years ago
Nancy, France 5 22

It was awesome

brucewilliams20 4 years ago
Pakistan 0 7

The whole series was awesome. I can't wait for this new season.