Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arjen Robben Cancels Contract Talk
Transfer_Window 12 years ago
Wrexham, England 33 29

Former Chelsea ace Arjen Robben will snub a new deal at Bayern Munich after his row with Franck Ribery - which could pave the way for a second spell in the Premier League.

Manchester City, Tottenham and Liverpool have all been linked with a move for the flying Dutchman, 28, who has become one of the most feared wingers in Europe.

Will he stay in Munich or Will we see Robben back in Premier League ?

Comments
thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

I would like to see him playing somewhere in England next season

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

I hope he will stay in Bayern but it would be nice to see him in Malaga/Spain for the next season because they will be in champions league and they need top players like Robben.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I would welcome him with open arms at Valencia, too bad we have too much debt and can't afford the wage

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I think Milan will be interested to take him in Italy.

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Well i don't think that his situation it's because his row with Ribery, he snubed the new deal with Bayern long before that row.

And i haven't seen much movement neither from City, Spurs or Liverpool, so i don't know who wants him more.

rossonerikid 12 years ago
AC Milan 24 100

Did they get into a second fight or is this from the first one.

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

He could try a spainsh team... but barca and madrid have new young players (di maria, ozil, huguain, messi, sanchez,fabregas, busquets, pedro, pique (lol) ect.) so maybe he could try serie A (juventus, ac milan, inter) coz i doubt he would go on teams like de madrid.... whre next?

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

He already said that he will renew his contract with Bayern Munich.

ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Come Back To Chelsea!

Oh Why Did We Sell Him!