Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsenal discussion
koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Gooners this is my opinion. We should loan Park Chu Young to Fulham, get rid of Chamakh and get Lucas Barrios from Dortmund. 
We've bought a guy named Thomas Eisfield. I've never heard of him but I trust Wenger.
And finally Ryo Myaichi's loan to Bolton is confirmed and I couldn't be more hopeful! Coyle did wonders for Sturridge and Wilshere. I hope he does the same with Ryo!

Opinions?

Comments
Gojira 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

We should get Vertonghen and Podolski.

MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

Hleb got released by Barca. Maybe you can get him back? Who knows how well he would do?

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Barrios is not going to Arsenal i think... Chamakh leaves and they should buy El Hamdaoui hes an moroccan striker from Ajax he is very good but since el hamdaoui and the coach from ajax had a fight , the coach didnt let him play anymore with the first team...so now el hamdaoui is only sitting on the bench while he is a great striker...

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Yeah Fulham are trying to buy Barrios but I really prefer Barrios to Chamakh. I think Fiorentina already signed El Hamdaoui...

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Hleb was such a good player for us...it's unfortunate really what happened to him.