Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

ARSENAL FANS AND ALL
Raymundo 12 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 17 45

I want to apologize to being such bad Troll on Arsenal they are not in bundesliga and i should not disregard them I gess is because they wasted Mertesacker I feel.but sorryy to Arsenal and from now on   I will try to have positice attitude towards Arsenal,I have to confess its Nobody,Azandre69 AND CChuggz 4 who incitrd me to be like this,especially nobody,SORRY ARSENAL.

Comments
chuggz4 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Brazil 9 52

the wackest guy on footyroom Raymundo how can u say sorry to arsenal fans n by the way fuck arsenal

Jaewon 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 3 73

seems legit.

Jaewon 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 3 73

excuse accepted.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Chuggz, I think I speak for most people here when I say, shut the fuck up you idiot.

chuggz4 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Brazil 9 52

you shut the fuck up you piece of shit 

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

chuggz you are a dick too you shut the fuck up. Jimskeleton you speak for me too

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

@Jimskeleton :Don't tell him anything, just a STFU won't change something. He's a troll and offensive,you need to write to Footyroom. If you don't want to be insulted after and get the situation worse,don't answer.

SuperRobinVanPersie 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

@Azandre_69 What are you talking about? You were trolling us hard on the Arsenal v Liverpool highlights today, your just as bad as he is.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

If your sincere... it's all good.

Nobody 12 years ago
Chelsea, Portugal 6 87

I know Raymundo is being sincere and all by apologizing to the couple hundred arsenal fans out there but fuck Arsenal man....their not a football team...a bunch of wankers running around on the field...suckers

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

chuggz4 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Brazil 9 52

azander69 u r da biggest fag in footyroom your even a troll WANABEEEEEEE just go do 69 with your dad

Raz0RXtreme 12 years ago
Chelsea, Netherlands 2 26

azandre69 yo mama sucks arsene wengerz dick everynight for 2 pence a decade motherfucker eat that 4 messin with ma boyz.