Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsenal fans are too proud
This comment is disliked by many users (show)
Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

I find this really disturbing and Arsenal has not won shit in six years. Arsenal fans just like talkin shit

Comments
koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

The only time gooners here retaliate is against trolls like you and Van Der Adebayor! That's it! If you notice most of the gooners (who are legitimate users) are the most decent ones. So what if some of us are proud? That's what real football fans are like! You're not a Chelsea supporter you're just a troll so you'll never feel that! I think I speak for every decent courteous user here in footyroom when I say that we will never sink down to your level you cancerous troll! 

MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

BURN!!!! 

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

You did this to yourself, on behalf of all Chelsea fans in this site.

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

@Heinsburg he's got nothing to do with Chelsea bro! He's just a troll.

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

You know you are not deciding the atitude of the fans, maybe you don't agree,but fans who are proud is fantastic,really love for their club,not like you you pathetic dickhead. Arsenal fans are awesome and most of them are intelligent.

And this scumbag called me before a troll,just look at yourself.

MatthewHerb 12 years ago
Liverpool, United States 5 72

@koldimere and @Heinsburg gotta love the insult pics! Well said!

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Arsenal is a great club with talented players they won 1-2 against liverpool and they deserved the victory and chelsea lost 1-0 by bromwich and thats something to be ashamed of...

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

No need for this post at all, most of the Arsenal fans who post on the forum section like koldimere and footaholic are perfectly good fans, there are a few on the match highlights who let there side down but there are people who do that for every team not just Arsenal, but it makes a change in this day and age that the fans can still be proud of there team when they haven't won a trophy in so long, with all the teams coming along with there mass amounts of money there are so many fans who have changed teams to become gloryhunters

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

At least they have a chance to qualify to UEFA next season and might finish ahead of CHELSEA

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

So i guess every 1 on this site is an assanal fan?mission accomplished.

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

You guys all talkin shit like all arsenal fans, except for some. Go to arsenal hilights and see.

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Chill mate i know you are frustrated because Chelsea is not in good position.

thijsFCB 12 years ago
Barcelona, Netherlands 45 223

Arsenal fans have the right to be proud! They have proved they don't need a big bag of money to play in the top of the premier league.

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

Arsenal is a terrific club even at the moment. I do not by all means hate Arsenal. Its just that some fans are dicks, thats all.

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

The fans make me hate the club

Why u didnt say that at the first place ?

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@Azandre: without getting into a spat. Let me just say that the Arsenal "fans" that talk shit don't have accounts. In other words, noone knows who they are and if they're even fans. I know FOR A FACT that in the past, certain fans of other teams would write Arsenal in their name and post ridiculous comments that probably noone who's ever supported the club would say.  Of course, there may be a small handful of legitimate idiots but I think it's relatively unfair to say they reflect the fanbase as I'm sure that you will find a greater concentration of idiots supporting any of the other popular clubs.  Lastly, calling us "Ass-anal" fans doesn't exactly make you look that much better.

BLACK_STALION 12 years ago
Manchester United, Ethiopia 6 10

THEY SHOULD TELL  ME WHICH OTHER TEAM HAS COME BACK FROM 2-O DOWN TO WIN 5-2!!!! THIS IS SOMETHING CHELSEA WILL NEVER DO!!!

ikoiko 12 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

This is a waste of a thread, a very immature one at that.