Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsenal has the worst away record in 93 years
tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

And in all 4 level of English leagues, Arsenal is THE ONLY team who LOST ALL OF the away games since 2018.

They also have lost 11 games this season, same as Wenger's worst defeat season in 2005 2006.

That's terrible.

They truely have TERRIBLE TERRIBLE defend, they just dont know how to, and Wenger reflection on games' situation is not spot on.

I do think they should spend A LOTTTTT of money on fixing their defend and their CDM... without that, the future looks dark. But I dont see they are taking action in this direction.

Comments
the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

depends on who replaces wenger, and if there is some managers that wants to come and deal with all the mess. when I say mess, I am talking about 7-9 players replacement. That's a lot of sh*t to deal with and no way can be settled in 2 transfer windows. forget about the defence, the football isn't even beautiful anymore, sideways backwards sideways backwards repeat. ever since santi cazorla is injured there is no one to control the tempo in the mid. tbf, the board is also a suspect, until wenger leaves even the fans will never know what happen inside the club. it's like hiding cancer.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Wenger need to quit, I know he love Arsenal but he refuse to fix the right issue and many well known manager are ready to take up the job at Arsenal. Allegri would be interested, Low would be interested, Tuchel might have been willing before taking the job at Arsenal. Its pretty crazy how much option Arsenal have had in the past but refused to take.