Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsene Wenger givn 55 million!!!
ChelseaRox10 12 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has been given a huge 55 million to spend in the summer transfer window, who do u think he will get? Could it be Eden Hazard, Mario Gotze or maybe even a wonderkid like Jack Rodwell... But it looks like Daniel Sturridge is Arsene's top target, he is said to bid up to 19 million...

Comments
CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Yea Wenger should buy alot of players for the next upcoming season... but i dont think that Arsenal will make it next year in the champions league... they must be very lucky if they can make it to the Europa league..

Nico10 12 years ago
Barcelona, Moldova 38 290

Nowadays is very hard to buy any good player because they are very expencive. With 55 millions you can buy 3 good players but Arsenal need a leader,
who will improve all the ways the team, not just a good player. If Arsenal won't find him or them then all the rest of players will go to find what they want to anothers teams like Nasri and Fabregas.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

As soon as I get enough time, hopefully by next week, I intend to write an article about what's really going on with Arsenal's finances.  
But for now, take whatever you hear about transfer chests with a grain of salt. The same people who tell these things to the press, have a vested interest in making things appear different than they really are...

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

He'll only spend 10.