Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Ashley Young
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

He really isn't bad at all under Mourinho, how does United fan and the rest of you guys feel about him atm?

Comments
SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

He's always been solid, he was starting at LB last year before he was injured - have no idea where these goals are coming from though, damn

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

Yeah, thats my point, first against Brighton (even though it was a deflection) and now against Watford. :U

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Yeah, thats my point, first against Brighton (even though it was a deflection) and now against Watfod. :U

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash Also, that first goal against Watford. :O He had no right to finish it like that. I mean, did Young ever play this way before, scoring sick goal out of nowhere? As someone who started watching football in 2015, I have to ask.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Yeah almost all of his goals come from cutting inside and scoring long bombs.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash By the way, as a United fan who've seen him play for you many year, how would describe him as a player, what are his strenght and weakpoint? Was he ever instrumental in a big or important season, did he ever play a key role in Manchester season? Anything you can think of would be appreciated.

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@emobot - check out this legendary matchfrom man united, 9- 2 arsenl - if you want to skip to young's goal its around 1:20 ish

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I dont like his style, but I dont doubt his work ethic.

Under Mou he has been very solid, and his LB position has added another dimension to our team, deserve a spot in England's squad

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Golefty He actually scored twice in that game, didn't he? Also, I kinda found it funny that Welbeck was injured before being able to get on the action. XD As for the video, I think someone should have send it to Juventus before they buy Szczęsny. XD Thanks for the share btw, it was great to see Rooney and Manchester United when they were one of the best team attacking team in the world. :D

@tuan_jinn

I dont like his style

What do you mean? His playstyle or his attitude? Anyway, it seem to me like he is overtaking Blind and Shaw place in Mourinho's mind. :(

Golefty 6 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

@Emobo7 , ashley young has great delivery and can curl a ball in from far away, i think its great to see him, valencia and smalling in the XI
some of the only players left from the Fergie era
and de gea of course

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Emobo7 , ashley young has great delivery and can curl a ball in from far away, i think its great to see him, valencia and smalling in the XI
some of the only players left from the Fergie era

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Golefty Yeah, and he was there for a longer time than De Gea and Smalling as well if I remember correctly. :)