Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Aston Villa Promoted
Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

Along with Norwich and Sheffield United, it will be Aston Villa that will be promoted into the premier league. What do you guys think? Is it deserved? Are you happy about it? Do you think they will remain up next season? Any idea who they might sign?

Imo, it is deserved, they have been fighting hard last season to get the promotion and they reached the final of the play-off 2 year in a row. Now, I would love to see such a great club with history in the PL staying up next season but I think it will depend greatly on whether or not they do smart bussiness this summer.

Comments
Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

They are a big club. I would have preferred Leeds, but there is always next season!

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11426

@Ledley I agree, its too bad they didn't get to play Aston Villa in the final, would have been epic, especially after the controversy in their last game. But with recent talks and rumours, I'm pretty sure thing can only get better for Leeds, or so I hope.

tuan_jinn 5 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Not sure, I dont really follow them, but they are a decent size club. Congratz to them.

Ledley 5 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

@T.J Briefly they are the biggest club in Birmingham - Englands second biggest city behind London.
I think they won a European cup back in the day too.

Used to be in the league a few years ago Agbonlahor, Milner, Ashley young, Gareth Barry and a few others... Mark Bosnich in the 90's if you follow the Socceroos.

Marcus2011 5 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Aston Villa used to be elite club. They even have elite name. I used like them a lot in 90s and early 2000s. They really went down the hill. If my memory doesn’t betray me, Chelsea once trashed them that season when they were being relegated and it was just disastrous season for their level. Players betrayed the club. They had completely given up!

P.s.

Aston Villa stands to gain millions of pounds ( close to 200 mil pounds to prepare for the season). I think they are coming to stay and never go back into relegation again.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Aston Villa used to be elite club. They even have elite name. I used like them a lot in 90s and early 2000s. They really went down the hill. If my memory doesn’t betray me, Chelsea once trashed them that season when they were being relegated and it was just disastrous season for their level. Players betrayed the club. They had completely given up!

Emobot7 5 years ago Edited
538 11426

@Marcus2011 @Ledley Yep, they were a big club once upon a time, not the best one but still pretty solid. In their history, they won 7 FA Cup (as many as Liverpool and only 4 team won more) and 5 League Cup (more recently in 1994 and 1996).

Aston Villa stands to gain millions of pounds ( close to 200 mil pounds to prepare for the season). I think they are coming to stay and never go back into relegation again.

I hope so, would love it for them to become regular in the prem once more! :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Marcus2011 @Ledley Yep, they were a big club once upon a time, not the best one but still pretty solid. In their history, they won 7 FA Cup (as many as Liverpool and only 4 team won more) and 5 League Cup (more recently in 1994 and 1996).

Marcus2011 5 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I researched and yes my memory was right because i also was confusing it with 2010 7-1 trashing.