Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Aubameyang Pierre-Emerick moving to London?
Gennady 6 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Aubameyang’s huge Arsenal transfer hint

Aubameyang was dropped from the BVB squad during the weekend and now it seems like his transfer to Arsenal is really happening!

During the live instagram video he asked Jadon Sancho: “Can you bring me to London one day?”

Have a look:

Will Aubameyang be moving to Arsenal this month?

Comments
ForeverBayern 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Germany 44 593

He really should, great player and Premier League should be the best league for him

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

not happening.

joethedrumma 6 years ago
Arsenal, Switzerland 3 881

Don't know if we really need him tbh. I don't want him or Lacazette to play out wide, even though that's something that Wenger would be perfectly fine with doing... Malcom seems exciting though

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

The problem is he isn't a winger. Lacazette need to start and need to be allowed to go forth more. He is currently working hard for time going back a lot to help the team but that end up taking the number of chance he get in a game. What Arsenal need are winger and attacking midfielder who work hard to feed their main striker.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

The problem is he isn't a winger. Lacazette need to start and need to allowed to go forth more. What Arsenal need are winger and attacking midfielder who work hard to feed their main striker.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

I can't see a move like this happening in the winter window.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

He's going to London, the blue London.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Would be a great addition for sure, but like Emo said, he isn't exactly a winger, he can play SF though. I hope he goes to Arsenal, somebody help that team please

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

I was under the impression he was going to China because the w€ath€r is rather nice there. That said, I'd prefer to have him stay in any European league than to settle for early retirement.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Great replacement for Alexis... sarcasm

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Not gonna happen, and not exactly replacing Sanchez either. He was quite mediocre as winger when he was at Dortmund

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

He would be great for arsenal because he has experience with playing against Bayern

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Aubameyang not travelling with Dortmund to Hertha Berlin tomorrow after all. A move for Auba is now imminent.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@quikzyyy Dortmund were already showing sign of getting fed up by him, I think its the third or fourth match in 2 year where he is not joining with the team. I don't really understand why there are so many disciplinary problem in Bundesliga. He's moving no doubt but where? China, Real Madrid, Arsenal or somewhere else?

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

I just hope he doesn't go to ch$na

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Golefty Knowing you, your propably just jinxed it by saying that, I swear if he go to China, I'm blaming you. :P

By the way, its a shame how he acted with Borussia Dortmund, I feel bad for you guys. :(

Golefty 6 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

I decided to stop caring and took up yoga , no im just kidding im pissed , but one thing i dont mind is watching my favorite players move on and play at new clubs, it gives me a reason to watch more soccer but thats just about it, dortmund is in decline but I am excited to see what happens with the ridiculous amount of money we are getting for all of these players
How Much will Aubemayang sell for you think?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Golefty Considering his age, his skill and the situation, it could be anywhere between £45M to £80M in my opinion. Maybe even a bit more if Dortmund get their way. ;D

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

BREAKING: Arsenal close to reaching agreement to sign to striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang from Borussia Dortmund for club-record fee in region of £60m.

Transfer won’t be sanctioned until #BVB have replacement lined up - remains unclear if that will be Olivier Giroud or not #AFC

hold me guys, please.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Giroud will probably go, he needs minutes for the WC. As for Auba, it may be a panic buy because Ozil still hasn’t signed, but all I know is that he is better than Lacazette

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

quikzyyy right now: enter image description here

But seriously, hang in there mate, I really hope this happen. :)

@amir Agreed, it should work out.