Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

AVB out Rafa in?
raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Chelsea's owner is contemplating kicking AVB out and bringing in Rafa benitez in to hopefully improve results and Torres' form. What do you guys think? Good idea, bad idea?

Comments
CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

Rafa or Capello can both be a good Chelsea Manager and Torres must go back to his form because everybody is talking very negative about him...

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Well I think the AVB's destiny will be decided at the end season, if he can still manage to get the team in the CL next year maybe a good FA Cup result he will stay,if that's not the case Capello and/or Benitez will be there. There are both old and profesional coaches,so maybe Chelsea will be better. Just a prediction.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Don't see the point keep sacking managers, it's no different to keep bringing in/selling players, they need time to gel, AVB has tried getting the older players out and bring in a few younger players, it is going to take time, who is to say a new manager, especially someone like rafa can do any better.

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I'm hoping he stays for the long run

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

No fucking way dude. AVB is ten times better than rafa. He needs to put his own team by next season and kick out players he doesnt want then chelsea will gain success

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Mourinho's coming to Chelsea. AVB will probably get sacked at the end of the season.

Azandre_69 12 years ago
Chelsea, France 9 114

@Dynastian98, You are not worried about jose leaving real?

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

There is part of it done, AVB has been sacked, now lets see who comes in.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

looks likelier than ever now... FACT!

rossonerikid 12 years ago
AC Milan 24 100

Now that AVB has been sacked, Chelsea should bring in Rafa Benitez. He's one of the few great managers thats currently without a club. I think with his man-management skills he would bring the best out of the team, especially Torres. Rafa and Torres working together again can inspire Chelsea to do great things in the future. Hopefully, Rafa doesn't have a bad experience again like he did at Inter. He can't afford that because as soon as he starts losing a string of games Abramovich will not hesitate to sack him.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

AVB could have stayed if he ATLEAST let Sturridge play centre forward. That would have made a huge difference for Chelsea in my opinion. 

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Heisinburg Yes, and that's probably what cost him his job. Sturridge is clearly a center forward, not a winger, although he can play winger.