Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Barca doesn't have enough budget?
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

This is what I heard, Barca only had a 60M euro to make their transfer this summer. Now, thats not a lot of money when you consider this is supposed to be one of the greatest club in the world. What is worse is that they already payed 30M for Semedo and 12M to buy-back Deulofeu. Meaning they would only have 18M (plus the money they made selling some of their youngster) to strenghten their side. Seriously, it look like the rest of the transfer window won't be easy, from what I heard, Rakitic is the only player they wouldn't mind selling as well, meaning they won't get a lot more money coming in. Any thought you guys?

Comments
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

If they pay his release clause he can go whenever he wants, but it would be foolish to leave Barcelona for PSG.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@quikzyyy Really depend on his priority. Also, I cannot stress enough that we were proven that PSG can rivalize with Barca. But otherwise, I agree it does seem like a downgrade, not a big one though, well in my humble opinion its isn't.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@quikzyyy Really depend on his priority. Also, I cannot stress enough that we were proven that PSG can rivalize with Barca. But otherwise, I agree it does seem like a downgrade.

@quikzyyy Really depend on his priority. Also, I cannot stress enough that we were proven that PSG can rivalize with Barca. But otherwise, I agree it does seem like a downgrade, not a big one imho though.