Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Barça Vs Valencia from the inside.
tiki_taka 10 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I know its not interesting for all members, but still at least Knibis, raimondo will apreciate.

Better loose now, and make this useless confidence disappear, because those 2 months are the most important of the year.
2 years of awful management since Guardiolas departure, what do you think about Karma Rossell ?
Signing Neymar costed us a lot, in term of salaries, all the main players changed their behaviour toward the direction specially when they saw how Villa was treated last year, and every main player wanted to be paid more than Neymar....
Piqué has become in my eyes, like Oleguer, his inconsistency is a disgrace to the club, since we know how good he can be and what he is dong out of the pitch.

Last week game from the inside : Xavi 700th game.

We all clearly see now the importance Xavi had on the midlefield all these years, so sad his best years are now behind him... We lost our equilibrium when Xavi got old, i think its time to make some changes...

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.
Comments
WayneRooney 10 years ago
Manchester United, Argentina 52 488

Amazing play, only if Messi finished it

tiki_taka 10 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Yeah, i saw it. Neymar looks more and more important in big games. Hope he will recover well and fast.

Lodatz 10 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

@WayneRooney: I love the way the commentator had to pause to think up a new word to use, since he's used up so many ridiculous ones already.

Hallucinogenic football!

*facepalm*

WayneRooney 10 years ago
Manchester United, Argentina 52 488

^lol i just realized that, its pretty funny

WhatTheHell 10 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

Ray he turn an ordinary goal to a fantastic goal due his reaction lol as if its his first time to see a goal in a millenium