{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

barca win super cup
mamybarca91 6 years ago
Barcelona, Algeria 1 1

FC Sevilla 1-2 FC Barcelona
Goals: Sarabia (9th) // Pique (41st) and Dembélé (78th) for Barça

Played for the first time in a single match, the Spanish Supercup 2018 falls under the purse of FC Barcelona.

Yet, it was not easy for the Catalans on the ground of Tangier in Morocco (an export which also remains a first). Rapidly led to the score, the blame for a Sarabia goal at the conclusion of a superb against Sevillian, the champion of Spain was first in the direction of the march on an equalization of the international neo-retired Gerard Piqué , converting a powerful free kick by Leo Messi pushed back by the post. In physical delicacy, the Blaugrana finally turned to Ousmane Dembélé. The world champion gave the trophy to his team with a sudden and clear shot under the bar of Vaclík, after a service of the Argentine genius. Bang! Wissam Ben Yedder could have delayed the deadline if he had not missed his penalty at the last minute of extra time.

Barça has yet to be shaped, but this first official release gives a glimpse of pretty promises.

Comments
tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

That's some beatify written text there mate. Welcome to FR

Played for the first time in a single match, the Spanish Supercup 2018 falls under the purse of FC Barcelona.

A bit confused me at first but indeed, it's the first ever one-legged Spanish Supercup. Also first ever Messi's official captaincy after Iniesta.

I think their defense looks shaky still though

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Welcome to FR mate and congrats on winning the Spanish Supercup. Dembele goal was really brillant, happy he gave Barca the win on that day. ;)

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Playing in Morocco was basically like a home game for Barca... I liked it just the way it was before: two legs, one at each stadium.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Very true. Played at Morroco indeed almost like Barca's home game.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Dynastian Didn't realise that but you are right. Still was a contested game by Sevilla.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Dynastian98 + tuan_jinn

Playing in Morocco was basically like a home game for Barca

Played at Morroco indeed almost like Barca's home gam

Sorry I'm missing something, how exactly is it like a home game to Barca? I don't get it.

But I did hear something like Sevilla including this game as part of their season ticket and because of the changes it wasn't possible, but I don't think this was it.

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Amir

The stadium was overwhelmingly Barcelona supporters... I believe Sevilla only had 3,000 tickets or so according to the commentator. The remaining 40,000+ should have went to Barcelona supporters.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Oh yes, that’s true. Most the fans indeed were Barca. I don’t think the idea of playing the super cup in one game in a foreign country will be a permanent one though.

tiki_taka 6 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Sevilla doesn’t have many worldwide fans, if it was played elsewhere there would have been same issue.

Btw welcome mate.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Sevilla doesn’t have many worldwide fans, if it was played elsewhere there would have been same issue.