Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Bayern vs Real Pre-Match Talk
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

So, its Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid today, it promise to be a good game, those two historically have had many games against each other and it will be interesting to see who will come on top? I like both team and I'll respect whoever win it (especially if they win it without controversy needed), but I'm not gonna lie, I'm hoping Bayern can put a stop to Real Madrid winning run in the CL. As a neutral, I love to see new different champion and CL was at one point a competition with lots of different winner depending on the year. Since Zidane took over Real, that haven't exactly been the case but hey, we will see what happen. For me, the game could go any direction, it could be a draw, a small win to one of the team or an huge victory for either one of them. What are your thought though? And by the way, don't forget to drop on the livescore today if you got time! :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, its Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid today, it promise to be a good game, those two historically have had many games against each other and it will be interesting to see who will come on top? I like both team and I'll respect whoever win it (especially if they win it without controversy needed), but I'm not gonna lie, I'm hoping Bayern can put a stop to Real Madrid winning run in the CL. As a neutral, I love to see new different champion and CL was at one point a competition with lots of different winner depending on the year. Since Zidane took over Real, that haven't exactly been the case but hey, we will see what happen. For me, the game could go any direction, it could be a draw, a small win to one of the team or an huge victory for either one of them. What are your thought though? And by the way, don't forget to drop on the livescore today! :D

Comments
SoccerBoss 6 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

This one will be good no doubt, it's just I don't know if I should hope for a Madrid loss. Every round I've hoped and was sure that Madrid would fall, but they keep on winning, surprising me every time. Zidane has clearly turned Madrid around in the CL, despite not doing good in the league. Nevertheless, this one should very entertaining. If Roma doesn't pull another miracle, then I'm excited to see what Liverpool vs. Madrid/Bayern will be.

Prediction: 2-2.

amir_keal 6 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

RM will win. Bayern have no Neuer, Alaba, Vidal and Coman and all those guys are regulars. RM has full team.

One thing I want, James Rodriguez to start. I really hope this happens.

• History

BM are big big dark horses. RM are beast team too, but I think BM will take this. I just hope and hope they don't play like they did in the first half against Seville. Give those chances to Madrid and they will punish.

RM will win. Bayern have no Neuer, Alaba, Vidal and Coman and all those guys are regulars. RM has full team.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

3-1 for Bayern hopefully, I just hope ref doesn’t impact the game like last year...

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

As long as there is no controversial calls I'll take any result. Hopefully a lot of goals.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@amir_keal Thats a very good point, fitness and player avaibility favor Real. Will have to see how much this will play a role. Propably a big one.

@Raimondo Agreed, along it is a good game where the ref does its job right and there isn't dirty fight or anything like that, I'll be cool with the results. :)

@Soccer Wish for them to win to jinx their chance is what I say. :P

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Going to be watching this one at a friend's place, so miss me on the livescore :(

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash Nooooo! Oh well, have fun at your friend place, get a cold one in my stead. :P

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

rooting for bayern, time for new champion.

tiki_taka 6 years ago

What a first half from James, he and Modric are the best players of their respective teams. Marcelo was guilty in first Bayern goal but he fixed his mistake by equalizing. Loosing Robben and Boateng is a big blow, and 2 subs wasted...
That dive tho lol.

raimondo90 6 years ago

Ref has been reluctant to show clear yellow cards. The first half was pretty woeful. Lewa unlucky to get that first minute pen.

raimondo90 6 years ago

One of the worst semi finals I've seen. It felt like a preseason friendly. The second leg better be much better.

tiki_taka 6 years ago

Bayern can only blame themselves Rafinha-Alcantara were incredibly poor. Rafinha costed the game.
You can’t win when you miss that much, it’s impossible.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Real are incredibly effective, not to mention Rafinha is not good enough,

BM injuries are so bad, can't see a special comeback.

Pupper 6 years ago
Juventus 0 214

Not really a surprising result considering Bayern missed like 5-6 starters, even though Bayern were the better team. But Real showed us once again why they have been the best team in world for the past 2-3 seasons. Always able to get the results they want, even on bad days.

tiki_taka 6 years ago

Also to notice ZIdane science, subbing Isco for Asencio at half time. He needed to control the ball in first half, anticipated going on counters in second.
Seeing Ronaldo completely isolated, he put Benzema in the pitch to feed him and combine but both were poor today.
It’s okay for Ronaldo to have a bad game, it’s just not okay to dive, throw a shot near the corner and blame the grass who was perfect tonight, use his hands to control then cry like a girl for being denied... i just can’t stand this mix of arrogance/cheating nor the fact his fanboys would multi account to make him Motm in the highlights...
Modric individual highlights is simply out of this world, the safety he gives to his teammates in crucial era of the field is priceless.

Pupper 6 years ago
Juventus 0 214

Motm in the highlights...

Always goes to the most popular player / player with the most Goals + Assists.

Motm was Modric imo.

Madridista11 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

It’s okay for Ronaldo to have a bad game, it’s just not okay to dive, throw a shot near the corner and blame the grass who was perfect tonight........

Bro you're obsessed... Please let it go no one even mentioned him here.

10 1583

no vidal no midfield. no robben no pace. ribery is frustrated as hell with the saves and lack of penetration. scoring 2 goals at bernabeu is bayern's main priority.

Yvan21 6 years ago Edited
0 440

Bayern looked superior out there. Madrid will have to play better at home to close this tie out.

• History

Bayern looks superior out there. Madrid will have to play better at home to close this tie out.

10 1583

@yvan getting first goal is madrid's priority. I see another open game.

Discussion Closed